Kinbo, Houston??? And the rest of the card...

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by puddle jumper, Dec 6, 2009.

1. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    What was up with this fight guys,,

I think Kimbo did all he could do,, but Houston???
    I've seen Houston fight to many times to think all he would do is circle the ring, im not saying it was rigged but something was up, He,s a guy that KO Jardine right out of the gate and to not take advantage of the opportunity when kimbo was on his back and just stand there and look at him ??? Was not right... :confused2:

Rest of the night though everyone had a good showing for there level of fighting,,,
    Not a big Roy fan from the show,,, But starting to come around..Man has a bomb...Still dont think he can stand with any of the top guys though...
    Dont think Marcus has the heart,, He has some talent and ability but his head not in it...
    Puddle

2. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    i think houston wanted to take that bad knee out,and maybe he was told to keep it standing,dont know.but Kimbo's ground game is improving,and he can slam,hard.
    I'm like you did'nt like nelson in IFL but last night found myself pulling for him,besides brandons partner is RASHAD:sad2:.can't stand him.
    bones got RIPPED OFF period.Hamil seen a way to stop that ass whoopin' and took it.people fight with worse damage than that all the time.
    If a fly lands on big babby's face it'll probably knock him out.
    And what about next seasons coaches,A washed up fighter,and a blow hard cry baby.that aughta be fun,NOT.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009

3. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    i missed it! i wouldnt have cared if nelson won or lost. when i first heard kimbo was on TUF i thought "i cant wait for him to SMASH lesner". i dont think he could smash joe stevenson. mitrione might be for real. he is annoying but we wont have to hear him again. thats the thing about TUF you get to hate some of these guys but over time you forget about it if they can fight. i dont know why i dont stop in here more often. i watch all the fights except the pay per views. im gonna have to stop in here more
    also, big baby cant take a punch and even if he could physically, mentally he cant take it, i dont think we will see him again

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Too bad for kimbo the fight wasnt in a parking lot.:smile2:
    Glad to see roy take it since he has the best overall skill set. We'll prolly see more of most of em roy, mitrione, schaub, mcsweeney and unfortunately kimbo. They could prolly put all those guys against kimbo and itd sell.

5. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    Is your real name actually rick cause you look alot like roy nelson...

6. pr1mo5

pr1mo5 New Member

State:
    aj arizona
    If anyone wants to see any fight out there incuding the ones from last night go to mmacore. I usually dont pay for the pay per view and normally on mmacore.com they have the fights posted 1 hours after the event.

7. BowieKnife357

BowieKnife357 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Ol' Chuck might pull somthing out. Heh, hope so anyway. I can't stand Tito. If Chuck Liddell loses to him after TUF is over then I'd say he's finished. I don't see Tito winning though.

8. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    i agree,i can't stand tito either,an beleive chuck will win.but even if he does win chuck is still washed up,he was good in his time but his time is over.

9. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was thinking that too, but the more I watched his last couple fights, I realized he got caught. Wasn't like he got his butt kicked.
    he is at the end of his rope, but he still could have some good fights with the right people. Tito should be one of them.....:big_smile_2:

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Roy couldn't possibly beat Mir or Brock...or Carwin, so why even try? :smile2:

Slice...that had to be rigged. Houston...how disappointing. He should be ashamed. Slice Vs. Mir...I would pay to see that. Slice would never walk again, lol.

11. SyKo450

SyKo450 New Member

State:
    Coachella, Cali
    I really thought Alexander was going to break Slices knee

Heard he was let go from the UFC