Kimmswick area fishing

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Dredge, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Anyone know where some good spots are near Kimmswick,MO on the Mississippi?I generally fish from the confluence of the Meramac to near Hoppie's marina. I catch a lot of channels and small blues,but no large blues or flatties.Any info would be appreciated.:big_smile:

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    There are quite a few members in this area. Why not join up with Gateway Cats here and you should have no problem getting out in one of our boats. Cuz is making up a list as we speak, with members who have boats and are willing to take on board members who do not have boats. The entire St. Louis area is covered with members here. I usually fish out of the Plattin Rock Boat Club, in Crystal City.

Welcome aboard.

Here is the link to Gateway Cats

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458

3. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Thank you,Kutter.I very much appreciate the info.As soon as I figure out the link,:confused2:I'll join Gateway.I'm always willing to share my boat and free time with other fishermen.

4. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Welcome to the BOC Mike. I live in Imperial and am a member of Gateway Cats. There are a lot of good spots in that area. I fish out of Flam City to the boat club and down to the Truman ramp. There is a lot of good water in that stretch of the river. I look forward to meeting you in one of the upcoming events, there are several to choose from. A bunch of us are going to the boat show next weekend and then we have a meeting in March, and a Tournament in April. There is a lot of good information on this site and a bunch of great people who will share their information with you.

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    welcome aboard Mike. Great place to spend some quality time

6. bc179whitetail

bc179whitetail New Member

State:
    St.Louis Missouri
    Mike

Welcome to the BOC. As soon as I get my new Pro Cat 240 I would be glad to go out. I don't know that area of the river but I like to fish at Clarcksville alot or LOZ.

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Mike.