Kimbo Vs. Ken Shamrock

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    October 4th Saturday Night Fights main event on CBS...

Personaly I think that Shamrock has seen much better days but at the same time, if he gets Kimbo to the ground it could be a bad night for Kimbo!

2. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    I think if it goes to the ground early possible either way but if it goes when kimbo is out of breathe last 1 minute of first round lol kent will have a hayday with the G&P on kimbo

3. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I would think Kimbo will get him out of there in 90 seconds!!!

4. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    The first round will tell everything I think. Ken has a suspect chin since he go Ko'ed by Rich Franklin. If Rich can do it then Kimbo most assuredly can. But if Ken can get him down and control him while pounding on him, it should be a better match for Ken.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't like either fighter, but I like Kimbo less, so I'm voting for Shamrock. :big_smile:

6. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY

Why go you guys put me through so much pain............LOL Kimbo, bad man, my worst nightmare in a street fight. Shamrock a little this side washed up, but ,good enough to sell tickets and hold interest. Always hated Ken's arrogance. On their feet Shamrock is a dead man, unless it goes past the 2nd round, then he wins over a puking Kimbo. On the ground Kimbo gets submitted in the first or early second round. Something with his legs/feet, you pick it. He will be over agressive in his escape attempts and leave them wide open. I think Shamrock has been humbled enough to know what he has to do & he will waste no time going to the ground. Kimbo's got a punchers shot. Don't bet to much money on this one, you may end up broke as a Kimbo fan.

Richard

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I had to come back, and make a double take. KEN Shamrock. I was thinking Frank. What is he thinking??? :crazy: Now I really want Shamrock to win. :big_smile:

8. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Ken Shamrock? Isn't he about 76 years old? I'm pretty sure the last fight I saw him in, he had to hand his cornerman his dentures before walking in the octagon. He had Depends sticking out underneath the little weenie bikini he was wearing into the ring.

Seriously, I hope Shamrock takes him down and wails on him for 3 straight rounds, then they take mercy on Kimbo and stop the fight before his eyesockets cave in. I hope that happens, but I think Ken will be too arrogant. I betcha Ken's arrogant silly hiney stands there in front of Kimbo and gets his face beat in.

9. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    What a surprise , Kimbo is scheduled to fight an older fighter past his prime. Can Ken pull out a win on experience ? I doubt it and won`t bother to watch a Kimbo fight until he faces a serious opponent. I WILL BE ROOTING FOR SHAMROCK TO STOP HIM !!!!

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Ken has more experience. Kimbo is to new and still learning. Ill leave it at that.

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'll say Shamrock by submission. Kimbo's only chance is a lucky haymaker in the first couple minutes. Ken's old but he still out classes Kimbo....jmo.

12. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Thanks for the heads up on this event. Won't miss it for the world. This is gonna be a bad night for Kimbo. Shamrock might be old, but experience alone will win this fight. No disrespect to Kimbo, I enjoy watching brawl his way through people. But thats not gonna work on Shamrock.

13. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    it will depend if ken is on the juice or not when hes on the juice wieghing over or around 225 he will take kimbo to the ground and win

if he is not on the juice and around 205 kimbo will destroy him for sure as easy as titto does at that wieght.

14. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Now that you mention it, its a little peculiar to see both Frank and Ken in the same organization at the same time...I dont think that I have ever seen that? Anybody smell a promo for a Ken and Frank fight:crazy:? I dont think that it would ever happen.

15. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I hate to admit it but I kind of like this fight, even if Ken is past his prime. Heck maybe he shouldnt even be fighting after the lumps he got from Tito, what 3 times? I think this fight will show if Ken should hang em up or not. After the last fights against Tito I just hope Ken doesnt get seriously hurt, Im guessing Kimbo is stronger than Tito.

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Kimo will be in top shape, but is he smart enough? to submit before MAJOR damage is done...

Hey Zeeeb, what time did you say to stop by if I wanted to watch this :smile2:

17. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Lack of Cardio/endurance training will bring the fall of kimbo and unfortunately, we will see more of shamrock. Why don't he just retire??

18. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    kimbos gonna whoop shamrock, ken is getting old.

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    agree. hell sham couldnt beat titso ortiz. and chuck smoked tits twice. kimbo. well if hes got 15 min on ground training ken will be needing a new eye socket. hes like tyson chicken. time for a new breading.:wink: kimbo dont get the respect he deserves. in an alley. ide bow to that man. un less i wanted to get a new set of porcilen teeth.

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sorry shane. for once i disagree with ya. kimbo will massacre ken. theres 20 years difference. we all seen what young titso (lol) ortiz did to ken. twice/ and kimo holds prob double the power punch per than tito. kens gonna get the same beating that he gave to royce gracie that put him in the old folks home. kimbo is the new and well defined tank abbot. hell go much farther than beer gut tank did.

only one old man in ufc gonna kick some @$$ and we all know who that is,

if not let me spell it.

randy "the natural" coutoure.:wink: