Kimball, TN

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by ryang, Sep 5, 2006.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hey all Ill be in Kimball just southwest of Jasper Sept 12/13 wanting to know if there is anything to do there or where there is good spots to eat? I dont know if Ill have time to meet any of you but let me know.

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Ryang, you are gettin close to where we live now. Man if only you had your fishing gear you could do some fine fishing in the Tennessee River right close to Kimball. Nickajack Lake and Dam are real close to Kimball also.

There are a bunch of restaurants at Kimball. There is a KFC, Shoney's, Cracker Barrel, Chinese buffet, Pizza Hut, Arbies, Sonic, Krystal, McDonald's and several others that I can remember right off hand. I can't think of much to do in Kimball other than fish and sight see. It is a very small town.

Judy and I will be leaving Chattanooga the 14th headed to Kenlake to the national gathering. I wish we could meet you and shake your hand buddy. I will send you a PM with our phone number, just in case you get to call us.

3. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    Kenlake to the national gathering !! cant wait to meet you guys !! and it's just around the bend...

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jim not that those resturants dont sound good is there anyplace that serves up some good Tn food? This is a Business trip so $$$ is no object LOL.

5. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gary, we don't know of any down around Kimball but if you want to drive up to Chattanooga there are a few places up here that have some good ole home cookin, Tennessee style.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jim Ill still be there tomorrow, Ill give you a call once Im done eating see if we can hook up for a lil bit. Anyone else interested let me know

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Jim take him up on montegle to that resturant right across from the truck stop. They have some good food there.

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    It will be me and another guy, he probably wont go out but hes cool if he does will probably pay for everything LOL.

9. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gary, we will be listening for your call. We may be outside packing our camper, so let it ring and we will get to the phone as soon as we can. Sure will be great to shake your hand and visit for a little while.

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Will do Jim how far is Chattanooga from Kimball?

11. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Gary, Chattanooga is about 25 miles from Kimball.