KILLER SPIDER!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Aug 23, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Was out this mornin at zero dark thirty. Had some things I wanted to do to the boat,pic maters,do dog crap and just generally fart around outside. Well I went and did it. Walked rite into a mother of a spider web. I FREEKIN HATE SPIDERS!!!!! I'll mess with a tiger in a phone booth before I'll mess with a spider in a football field. LOL! Ya shoulda seen me. I was pathetic. LOL! To me that spider was as big as a cat. LOL! Lesson learned. Look where to hell you are walkin dumb arse. LOL!

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I'm with ya there BG. I've been hit 2 times by recluse spiders. My buddy is so scared of them things that all ya gotta do is throw a piece of brown grass at him, yell spider, and he'll freak out running around smackin himself. Kinda brings out the girl in him,,,LOL...but it sure is funny and works every time.

I prolly should have never taught the kids to do it to him,,,LOL.

-Jim-

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for the laugh you guys. It reminded me of a time. I was sitting at the breakfast table drinking coffee one morning. Naked as usual and my wife comes in and says look at what I found in the bathroom. She holds out a big wolf spider, It's alright she says; it's dead. Well just then it stands up gives me a cold stare and in a nano second the damn thin jumps right on me! The way Tammy was laughing It must have been a sight, but I wasn't to thrilled! I like spiders I have just never liked being surprised by them. Sneaky little sh-ts.lol :eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Glad I'm not the only one. Few days ago I was putting out game camerasand turned the truck around in the woods. After backing up around a tree, I put her in drive and looked out the drivers window to put a big'ole hairy spider right on my nose! Bout gave myself two black eyes trying to get that thing off me!

5. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :smile2::smile2: i am glad i am not the only one that hates spiders lol i will mess with a snake before i messs with a spider

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I hate it when you walk into a spiders web , we got those big writing spiders in the yard here .They like to move around a lot ,it is amazing how big of a web they can spinn in a couple of hours

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LOL, BG , too bad someone didn’t get it on video.
    Stuff like that makes a man hurt himself.

And Jack, naked at the table, that’s a little too much info to read this early, before I had my breakfast.
    Now I got to exchange my glass of milk for a few beers to get that image out of my mind.
    Naaa, forget the beer, I’ll just go start an argument with my wife. For some reason every time we argue, I wake up on the floor, iron skillet beside me and I loss all past memory. maybe that will work on looseing the image of the naked man at table.

8. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    lol, my wife would love to see this thread.....let me tell you a story....

When my wife calls and I am at work, and the first thing she says out of her mouth on the phone, is "We have a problem", then I dont even ask anymore, I just say I will be there in a minute....

I get that call, when I get home, I find my wife in the kitchen up on the island counter in the middle of the kitchen.....

I asked what is wrong, and all she would do is point at the counter, and say its there, ITS THERE! That is all she would say....

I didnt see anything threatening on the counter, so I start to walk over to the counter, and she lets out a scream, BE CAREFUL!

So now my back is turned to her, and I am moving things around on the counter, and I see this little spider, dont think nothing of it, looked all over the counter, then it dawned on me, she was on the island sink counter because of the spider.....

Well, I just couldnt resist......She couldnt see what I was doing on the counter my back was turned to her.........so I stuck my hand out, started shaking my arm and body, and let out a scream, then I just fell to the floor....

Now the last part was just to test the mind of a female, to what you would call a scientic experiment...

She calls me, no answer.... she calls me again, I moan... she calls me louder no answer....seconds go by, nothing....then I feel a push....not a hand but some foreign object....I hear "get up", again a push.... I roll over and see her still up on the counter, but she has the broom and is pushing me with it....that is how I found out how she called me with the phone all the way on the other wall......

LOL....

One of these days I will have to tell ya'll the story of my wife being bit by the "Rabid Squirell"....it was another one of those, "We have a problem" stories....

9. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I ‘ve never been scared of spiders or snakes as long as I have control. LOL Spiders are cool . I just don’t like surprises. Walking into spider weds , I don’t like. LOL.
    I have become a little gun shy with spiders since I was bitten last year by a Black widow. Thought I was a goner , bad sick.. still got a bad scar from it. I’m exposed to black widows and Brown R. all the time. Walked into a spider web a couple days ago. Not sure what kind but the dang thing had hundreds of little brown baby spiders on it about the size of a pin head. They were all over me.
    Not sure why but I dropped an rolled like I was on fire. LOL
    Rest of the day was ruin for me. All day it felt like those things was crawling all over me.:crazy:

10. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    NOOOOO!! Not my big, strong, burly, he-men!! Surely y'all aren't afraid of a little bitty ole spider? George, what would Billy Gibbons say?!:crazy:

11. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Oh my now if I can quit laughing. Good one George.

12. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    George, the mornings that I fish in the summer time , I have to fight the spider webs along the walkway to the boat. Then when I get in the boat, they have strung webs from my rod holders to the Bimini top. Not afraid of spiders but sure don't like the webs wrapping around my head when I walk into them in the dark. When I get in the boat, I just take a towel and start slinging it around, top to floor collecting the webs, then I go about my business. :crazy:

13. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I am with you guys, I freaking hate spiders. In my mind, if it has more than 4 legs it should be wiped from the earth!

14. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    I like to take pictures of the webs... especially when there is some dew in the air.... but I dont like to walk into them... and with the small rivers and water that I fish, it seems that the spiders congergate at the "log jams" and good looking fishing areas.... thats why I have a long pole with a noose on it to tie up to theres areas.....

Sure like fishing the Old parts of creeks and rivers... that have that stuff on it... "means no one has been messing with the water", and fishing my be real good:wink:

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    .....yup I am screaming with ya ...(LOL) real loud too:smile2::smile2:

16. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The little bitty ones, the great big ones, and all those in between. Gives me a case of the heeby-jeebies--I want my momma:eek:oooh::big_smile: Stay safe be on the look-out for the killer arachnoids!!!:wink:

17. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Bunch of tenderfoots! You all have me LMAO! Boomer your story reminds me of my wife when she sees them. When Im not there she runs to the other side of the house while my 2 yr old daughter kills them. LOL! You should see my daughter kill bugs! Its priceless!:smile2:

18. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    my son is not afraid of much, but he hates spiders, here's a story you may enjoy last year while deer hunting we went into the woods early before day break, I got my son in his tree stand all sung and secure, I went to the blind i was hunting about some 300 yds away, around 10 am I get a call on the radio that there is a spider in his blind, I said just bush it off, He said he can't because he is afraid of it, so after a few calls I get up and go to his tree stand, I asked him where the spider was he said there can't you see it, after looking and looking, where? there down there don't you see it? looked again there it was a small spider about 1/4" I said you got to be joking me? shaking my head walking back to my blind I get another call what about that spider you did not kill it. now this happen last year my son is 16 and in rotc, and does tons of out door sports, I also worked with a person who was so afraid of spiders that he would leave work if there was one in his area, one day i put a big wolf spider in a baby food jar and put in his work cart now that was funny as all together, seeing him dancing around when he open the cart, and screaming like a little school girl.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    EEEEWWWWW God I hate them dam things. I have posted this venture once before,But in retro its funny tho it still makes my skin crawl. I once scooped up a huge wolf spider ,thinking it was a tiny horned lizard. Well a few minuets later I opened my hanf to show it to my kid and ,I bout crapped my britches. I has screaming like a schoolgirl and shaking my hand ,funny now ,But LIFE THREATINING THEN.:big_smile:

20. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I'm only skeered of two kinds of spiders;the big ones and the little ones.:smile2:I do have a beautiful garden spider right outside my kitchen door but he doesnt build his web where I walk into it and he eats a ton of bugs and mosquitos that come to the porch light.Once in Vietnam I was sleeping with one ear open as usual and I heard this rustling noise so I shined my flashlight over there and there was a tarantula as big as a Shi Tzu sitting on my footlocker.I couldnt find my .45 which is a good thing because he was sitting there eating the footlocker and I dont think a 45 would have done it.Unfortunatley my scream sent the entire camp into the trenches because it sounded like incoming.:smile2:Dont have a problem with a naked man at the breakfast table but I am struggling with BG in a phone booth with a tiger.That sure as hell would make an interesting 911 call,depending on who had the receiver at the moment.:big_smile::smile2:what was that childhood story about the tiger chasing someone so fast around a tree he turned into butter.I believe in BGs case that might be more like rendered lard.:big_smile::crazy::smile2: