Killer Riddle

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Esox Hunter, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    As it's NOT funny, this riddle doesn't belong in the jokes section. I'm gonna post it NOW at 6:30 P.M. Greenwich mean time.... and then post the answer exactly 24 hours from now.

The answer is a bit shocking & I'll give reps to whoever gets it right first. Please note.......this is NOT a trick question, it is as it reads.

The situation is as follows....

A woman, while at the funeral for her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him later. A few days later she killed her sister.

The question is:

What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer).

Tick, Tock................24 hours.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Mike, I know the answer! But, not to ruin your riddle...OR implicate myself as something I'm not, I'll let ya tell it later lol.

And no, I didn't get it right the first time I heard it, but I know someone who did!:crazy:

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    24 hours seems a bit long when I already know it:wink::smile2:

4. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

.....Change of plan........3 hours, 15 minutes from now. (10 P.M. GMT) OK?

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    OH...suspense is a KILLER lol.:roll_eyes:

6. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Psst........Matt!!!!

If you wanna know the definition of suspense........

I'll tell you next week!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know.
    :big_smile:

8. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    and to think...

i thought the guy she met WAS her sister b4 the operation.:confused2:

9. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Me, Me....
    I got the answer, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, sycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, sycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, sycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho, I'm a psycho,...W

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

You ruined it Phil.....:wink::tounge_out::smile2:
    Never would have got it though...:confused2::roll_eyes:

11. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    TO SEE THE GUY AGAIN ,SHES PHYSCO

12. puma

puma New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I thought that the sister had met the guy and left with him. That's why the lady couldn't find the guy later. When the lady found out her sister had been with him she killed her out of jealousy. Or it could be that my wife records general hospital and makes me watch it. lol. Got to love the soaps!

13. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

....Phil Washburn.....

Yup, that's the correct answer bud. Although i know that others (like Ryang & Kat In The Hat) knew the answer as well, you were the 1st to post it.

(Point to note)

Which is the BIGGER psycho though?? The Psychologist must have something of a serial killer mentality if he came up with the question to begin with, eh?:wink::wink:

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    yeah...i'll tell you how much of a nut i ain't: i heard it before and still had to look up the answer......kind of gives you the willies knowing people think like that, huh?:embarassed:

15. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We ought'a be worried about Winston!:crazy:

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    smart gal.:roll_eyes:

17. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Phil, thats the same thing I read at Google. :smile2:

18. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    there ain't no secrets on the internet:wink::smile2:

19. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I was thinkin it was the sisters husband and she was jealous. Maybe I shoulda gave it more thought. Is it good that I didn't 'have a clue? Possibly. Maybe I'm only anti social. Is it just this woman, or are they all like that?

20. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Well I guess I'm OK. I didn't even get close. I thought maybe it was her sisters mailman and she caught them doing the wild thing.