kill them catfish at bartlett

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by mertanu, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    got 12 cats 1 x18 pounder 1x 15 pounder and the rest smaller sizes but the good news is that i had 4 snaps off aka broke the lines a 65lbs braided so i have to update to 120 no joke
    i got on the lake at 3 30 am and fished till 8 am so i think was ok for almost 4 hours a fishing from hole to another honey hole

Attached Files:

2. bigfisher17

bigfisher17 New Member

State:
    arizona
    nice catch bro looks like bartlett is doing pretty good right now

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Looks like a fun day, yep ya know youve hung a monster when he breaks a very strong line.:wink: Congrats and Rep has been issued bro.

4. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    lets do it guyz lets go to bartlett and find their grand grand grand parents

5. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    You yanked out some nice fish bro. That is a hell of a trip! Congrats....There will be some people now i promise that will slam you with the whole catch and release thing. I only practice CPR, but It is up the each fisherman, and to be honest it aint anyones business, even if you used them fish for fertilizer, although some retards, think their opinion is greater than yours. Hang tough, great catch, hope you got many trips like that in the future!

6. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
  7. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    Not a problem to take all of the fish you catch as long as all of us don't do it. However retard, it is my opinion to disagree in doing this. Take what you need and all as long as they aren't wasted. Use them all and I have no problem taking them all. I will take one or two when needed but I have a small family. You could have a great fish fry with that catch. Nice night at the lake.

8. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    r my first trips and now all my neigbors wants some fish and friends. me, i dont eat fish. but i will catch and realease i wanna be in good terms with every1. thx rca and was nice talkin to u i hope i see u at bartlett soon

9. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Hey catty, when I said retard, i dont mean everyone who disagrees with keeping fish, I myself am a catch & release guy. What I mean is some people will tear you apart for keeping any good sized fish, and will start saying things like we are denuding natural resources. there are just some people who like to try to inject their morals into others is all.

10. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    iam getting ready to get some oil hot right know :smile2:

11. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    so comon bring the spices and oil

12. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz New Member

State:
    AZ
    No problem, I am not in a good mood today, it's that time of the errr... day. I don't have a problem with it either as long as it isn't every time. But it is still you choice to do so. Have a Great day everyone. And I will be coming to Bartlett soon. I will post here to see if anyone wants to meet up.

13. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i take fish home to but i love to eat fish and no one is going to tell me that i cant eat fish i pay my taxes i have the right but i also agree with not taking them all i mean look i let gwille take that bass:big_smile:

14. gotabig1

gotabig1 New Member

State:
    arizona
    i agree with dave and lilmonster eat the little ones and trow the big ones back

15. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    what is a "big fish"

16. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Great catch Adrian, Did you plan on the short jaunt to the lake [timeframe] if so you sure made the best of it. I keep them most of the time, never go to waste, love those catfish tacos!

17. Rcaarizona

Rcaarizona New Member

State:
    AZ
    Agreed, throw em all back. keep a couple eaters

18. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    Couldnt imagine killin that many cats!Love the technology of dig. cameras! Great job catchin em tho!

19. mertanu

mertanu New Member

State:
    arizona
    ok this is the last time u guyz gonna see me doing this . mass genocide lol i will take pic one by one. but if it happens liek last ite and have a double hook hahahaha

20. brianthelion02

brianthelion02 New Member

State:
    arizona
    :smile2: Must have been a blast!