Kill or no kill?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ozzy, Jun 16, 2008.

Kill or no kill?

1. Wolf

2. Deer

3. Human

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    #1 Would you kill a "wolf" because you didnt like them?

#2 Would you kill a "deer" because you didnt like them?

#3 Would you kill a "human" because you didnt like them?

I ask these questions in light of that I may have offended the gods and would like to research the opions of the breathren before thanking folks on posts that might cramp there rank.

2. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Can I answer Yes to all Three????

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Kill em all and let god sort em out.:smile2: No really, as much as i love to hunt i won't kill just for the sake of killin. If i can't eat it or sell it's fur,,,i'll let it walk.

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ain't gonna contribute my % pts. A mute, irrelevant poll. Might as well ask if you are going to kill a mosquito. I will kill any and all of the above when conditions warrant it or become necessary for my wellbeing or the well being of those I am caring for, be it human or animal, vegetable or meat.

It has absolutely noting to do with weather I like them or dislike them. Each and all have their place in any given moment in time. Some times for some are different than for others.

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    That's funny, I got a PM from one of those guys.....I didn't even say anything derogatory to/about him, but he felt compelled to send me a message saying he was putting me on his ignore list. That to me is Hilarious!! WHAH!!!

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Well to make a post and cry when someone dissagrees with you is childish. Did I say childish? Yup I sure did. Thats what I meant CHILDISH! No worrys, the offended party cannot read this post as we been ignored.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I aint voting on it ,Mike cause I wouldn't kill any of them 'because I didn't like them' I would kill a deer to eat it ,a wolf to protect my livestock ,or to harvest the fur. I would definately kill a human to protect me and mine any time.

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    No problems with that at all Richard. But to say they should not exist at all, Theres only one god that I know of and he wouldnt say that. Like I say to make a post and cry at the responses. :cry::cry::cry:

9. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey! That sounds like a personal attack! :angry:

MOM!! DAD!!! They are pickin' on me!!! :embarassed::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Is the new thing around here to post a thread and see if it goes to the H I area ???? I must have missed something.....

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    The 5 star general drew first blood and I aint skeered. :wink: Does that answer your ?

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I think wolfes are bueatiful animals and deer are tastey-humans are cool to so to kill for no reason other then hate is not a option-no can do but what load said.....yes sir !:wink:

13. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    No, it doesn`t.........?????

14. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Mike, I didnt vote the poll coz its, as you know, not that cut and dried. I find value in everyones response to your thread and pretty much agree with those that posted before me. I wouldnt put down any critter (2 or 4 legged) for fun or shear dislike, but as food, as a threat, or out of being humane, is another story all together. In alot of aspects I can respect a wolf, coyote, big cat, or bear, more than most humans, at least I know what motivates a non human preditor.

15. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thanks to everyone that responded. I made that poll for a reason. Most folks will vote and not reply. I figured I try to make folks tap the keys a bit and say what they really mean. Kinda like drifting.

16. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    kill a wolf in sel defense, im not gonna be sittin there goin "that wolf really pisses me off!!.. BANG

kill a deer for the meat, no one sits in a deer stand goin "what is that deer's problem? screw you deer!! BANG

kill a human ONLY if your life is on the line as well.. meaning that its either yours or theirs in the sense of self defense

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well, to put it lightly,
    If it is a threat to me or mine...IT"S DEAD!!! Be it animal or human, makes me no difference and I will sleep just as good as i did the night before!!! Nuff Said!!!!!!

18. michiganwhitetailRLM

michiganwhitetailRLM New Member

State:
    MI
    I am a deer hunter, but only for food.
    I don't think I could kill a human, unless it was to protect my family.
    I have a thread about the wolf, that says it all brother!:big_smile_2:

19. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I didn't vote, but I will reply....Stupid thread!

20. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    That about sums it up.......:big_smile: