Kids, they sure grow up fast

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Aug 8, 2009.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was looking at some of my old pics tonight, and found one of my oldest son with his first flathead when he was around 9 years old.

Now he is grown up with a family of his own.

To those with young kids, cherish these young years, cause when they are gone you will sure miss them...I am so glad to have another young one to spend time with.

Below is the pic of my oldest son with his first flathead, the other is the same little, I mean big boy with his personal best flathead.

Attached Files:

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I know man, my son just turned 4 this week. Hard to believe it has already been 4 years. It feels like we were just at the Hospital yesterday and he was born. Already has his own attitude....LMAO....Just as long as he stays a Daddy's boy is all that matters.....lol:cool2:

3. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    I cant believe he is 4 either, just because how smart the kid is, he sure can find his way into everything and has an answer for everything doesnt he? :smile2:

4. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The "kids" and grand kids were all here for the Fourth and we were looking through old pictures and watching home movies and I got a little nostalgic I guess.:eek:oooh: Time has a way of getting past us without our realizing it. My "baby" is now 37 with a daughter graduating this year. It's getting harder to convince people that I'm just 29:smile2::smile2: Stay safe and enjoy the "kids" because they'll always be our "babies"!!!

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I know what you mean Jack. Time fly's by an the kids grow up too fast. Hey got to enjoy

6. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yeah,they sure do grow up quick.my oldest is almost 15,i can still see her in the hospital after she was first born,seems like yeserday

7. ProRocketJP

ProRocketJP New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I don't know if you have heard the song don't blink cuz it happens just that fast, I headed out with my bait buddy now my youngest but here is his brother about 6.5 yrs ago with his first flat...that lil 6yr old is now just shy of 13 and 5'9" 180lbs and wears a size 12 shoe ....enjoy them while ya can brother.

Attached Files: