Kids keep me busy all day

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN, Sep 7, 2009.

1. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    I took my kids plus two more neighborhood kids to a local hole for some Bullhead action.They caught 8 or 9 turtles and probably 20 cats in 3 or 4 hours.Again the bait they were hittin was shrimp.I couldnt hardly keep them all in bait,and only fished one rod with a bream on it I was so busy.
    We had a awesome fish fry with my wifes patented hushpuppies and of
    course the good ole Kraft Macaroni and cheese,a main side dish in my household.I mixed up some of my secret sauce for the puppies and cats and the kids loved it.Sorry I havent been posting much,but Im in the process of putting my house on the market,and have been painting,etc.
    Gonna buy a 40+ ft rv to live in soon.Good times yesterday.

On a sidenote.....I got skunked again.:smile2:

2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Keith it's ok to get skunked by your kids! :wink:
    Happens to me all the time.:eek:oooh:

3. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    That's the only time you can admit to getting skunked and feel good about it. Better luck next time for you, bet those kids will remember that for a lifetime!!!!

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    You're a good man, Keith, for sharing your time with kids. The time that they spend with you is priceless :big_smile:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Keep it up with the kids! Good on ya!

BB in SC

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Keith thanks for sharing the family fishing trip. Sounds like you all had a great day. They will remember it for a long time. Nice job dad.

7. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    I can sit there all day and not fish, just enjoy watching my kids or nieces and nephews having a ball, and get more satisfaction out of it than if I was alone and catching fish left and right. Your a good man for what you do.

8. shadowman

shadowman New Member

State:
    nc
    THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING KIDS HAVE FUN FISHING! I KNOW THEY WILL REMEMBER THERE FISHING TRIP FOR DAYS TO COME!

9. TXCatfishinSC

TXCatfishinSC New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Should have called! We didn't do anything in the pond we went to except keep an eye on the alligator that kept swimming by.

10. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    Sorry to hear that Aaron.I thought you already had plans or I would have called you.Maybe we can get a couple hours in this weekend.But,Im working on the house every chance I get.