Kids Gone Wild....Our 1st Snow

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by punkin570, Feb 2, 2007.

1. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Here in Miss. the snow is rare...for my niece and nephew this is their first good snow experience...I would love to share some pics of the gang that hangs at my house....my nieces and nephews and daughter

2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    and heres 3 more...

3. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    Thanks for sharin' the pics Leslie! Them younguns sure like like they are enjoyin' themselves!!!

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Children playing in the snow! Especially their First Snow! Move up here, we have snow sometimes more than I'd care to have,that plus ice. Thank you so much for sharing Leslie. They are precious.:big_smile_2:

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Great pictures however if you need some more of that stuff I'd be happy to give you what we have had this year .
    What part of Mississippi are you all located in.I was down in Columbus,Miss. in Dec and it got down to 19 degrees then.

6. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    thanks for sharing, we also got an inch of snow here.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    looks kike they are all having a blast . It seems like snow tends to bring out the fun side of most of us till it starts to hurt from the cold my daughter pursuaded me to get into a snowball fight the other day an i lost severely but we had fun thanks for those pics Leslie

8. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Great pictures thanks for sharing. Cute kids

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Great pictures Leslie.

We even got a little snow last night, didn't stick to the roads and about all is gone now.

10. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Good lookin crew. Hope you made them some snow ice cream !!!!

Thanks for sharing your family pics with us..

11. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Yesterday we had around 3" and it was the first time my two year old daughter had seen snow. So we played till we froze. I had as much fun as she did. It's awesome seeing a kid enjoy something for the first time. Those times are priceless.

12. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS

Thanks...but no thanks...one good snow is good nuff for me..lol but the kids sure enjoy it...Im in Corinth Ms..and its been down to I think the lowest maybe 17 or 15 this year so far. Not sure bout that...too dang cold for me. But its good to watch them have a good time.

13. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS

Thanks...Im pretty partial to them myself... No we didnt make any snowcream this go round....they played with it and tracked it up too much before i could get any made...They were anxious to be out in it.
    Im glad i got to share them with yall.

14. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS

yes, it is awesome watchin them enjoy it so much. and i do hafta say, i got in a few snowball hits myself..lol. im just glad i got to share in their thrills. they grow up too fast sometimes, hafta enjoy the small things when they come along. it keeps us young.

15. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Beautiful pictures! Wish we'd gotten some snow this year, but then we rarely get any in NW Louisiana. We get cold rain & sleet! My son has started truck driving just recently, & so far he's been in snow nearly every day! (I don't think he likes it much right now!) Thanks for sharing those pictures; you can tell those kids are having a blast!

16. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Thanks for sharing Leslie. It brought back memories of my daughters first trip to the snow. She didn't want to go home.

17. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Awesome pics, thanks for sharing.

18. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thanks for sharing. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

19. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Leslie,

Thanks so much for sharing those wonderful memories and pictures with us!

I'm still waiting for a snow to stick around here for more than a few hours. Right now we have an Arctic blast that hit today, so I sure hope it's really too cold to snow at the moment. When the blast goes away, then let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...........because I want to play!

Take care.
    Cheryl

20. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey girlfriend......thank you, that was fun at least SEEIN' a little snow, and imagining what a great time they must've been havin'! (Ah, the price of FUN for mom.....freezin' your be-hind off and the heat bill goin' up from the door being opened so much:big_smile:.) I see that YOU got out for a few too, nice new avatar pic Leslie! You look lovely in blue :smile2:.