Kids fishing

Discussion in 'ALL OTHER FISH' started by Supafox, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Supafox

Supafox New Member

State:
    Hannibal MO
    Gonna take two of my grand daughters bluegill fishing today.I have took one of them before she is 5 and she loved it.My other g/d is 3 and she is ready they are both pretty exited.I am too, its not like catching a big cat but its just as good to see them so exited when they catch a little bluegill.It is a beatiful day out today and it sure beats watching cartoons.I'm sure we will have a good day.You all have a good one too.

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Had allready sent you aP/M before I read your post asking how old G/D's are.Should of read post frist I guess. Like I told you ENJOY your day .I know the girls will ,with getting to spend time with G/Pa.:smile2:

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO

Have a blast brother and it is something that you will remember forever. Take some pics if possible, they are great to share. My daughter is 16 months, can't wait until she is able to turn the reel, I will have her on the water that day!!! Good luck and hope you have a blast.

4. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Sounds like a great day, have fun.

5. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    Have fun and I'm sure you will. Always have fun taking kids. I leave my pole at home.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Go For it Jeff! LOL! Excellant idea.

7. Supafox

Supafox New Member

State:
    Hannibal MO
    The kids had a blast and so did I.The wife went and even put a worm on her hook by herself.She has only went fishing once for crappie and she loved that.Once that bluegill bobber started going she was hooked.She probably had more fun than the grandkids.On the way home she told me she wants to go catfishing,she said she wants to catch a big one.So its on now.:big_smile:

8. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Took my great nephew fishing yesterday, first time out for him. He got some bluegill and had a lot of fun. Was fun, but hard on my nerves, he doesn't have much patience but I think he will come around if I keep at it. His mother was living with a guy that wasn't nice, so now I have to show him there are others that are. I just told him if you throw your temper tantrums with me, you will be going home and no fishing, no prob. he waited till he got home and got into it with his mom. He will be a good boy, just needs some lovin. He is 7 and built like the hulk. Dang I will have to remember to take some pics next time, I just never have been one for taking pics.