Kids do say the darndest things

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Oct 15, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Went to a boater/familey friendly bar/grill for a ride the other day and it will always be rembered KIDS DO SAY THE DARDEST THINGS.We got them a oarnge slice and us a dew,I am always on the move to NOT give my monsters suger.They look at a candy bar and go insane from the rush,anyways was comparing the contint and found the oarnge was higher than the dew and my little girl looked at my brother and said "WHOO-HOO I AM GONNA BE ZIPPED UP FER THE REST OF THE WEEK" I even choked on my drink.It was a moment I will never forget.(Coutrney is in the oarnge she is 6,Sherry is the other little monster and she is 4)
    BOY AM I IN FOR IT WHEN SHE GETS OLDER:wink:

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      43.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Wait till they turn 8 and think doing homework means going fishin..

3. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats pretty funny man, good story. orange ha smore sugar than dew, thats hard to believe ?!?

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

So COURTNEY is the one who said that? Guess so, since she's the one "in the orange" :wink:. Man, I'm OLD. I thought an Orange Slice was a piece of candy :tounge_out:. Had to google it to figure out what you were talkin' about (what a shame, I'm even a Pepsi Co.fan!). Still laughing.......where DID she get a phrase like "zipped up" I wonder?

Thanks for the pic Kenny, they're cute. (Yeah, you're definitely in for it. Start conditioning yourself NOW :smile2:..... and maybe you won't go :crazy:.)

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    That was cute. Remember these kids don't miss anything. Their rememberance is outstanding. My wife is still laughing about this statement.:big_smile:

6. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    thats funny my son is allmost 2 now and he says some pretty funny stuff too

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    my father in law had one like the other day. He was driving his 2 grandaughters to school & was going through the school zone in front of tyhe school @ 5 mph like he was supposed to, when he noticed the 6 yr old looking out the window, then she says "popo is this moving or what, i'll walk from here".......thought it was pretty funny