Kids day of fishing.

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, Jul 8, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i have been thinking of having a saturday for boc brothers/sisters to take there kids/ or a kid related fishing. my wife's father and mother have owned a 7 acre lake for years, its a old pete-moss pit and has 3 natural springs. he put his soul into the place, a year ago he passed away of a heart attack at 56. i losted a true catfishing buddy. i was thinking about him catfishing the other night and it came to my heart to have a kids day of fishing in his memory, he loved having all the kids and grandkids out there fishing. it's got some big cats and be a day for kids to fight some fish. if you are interested in bringing your kids and meeting each other, for a day of fishing post here. i'am going to post here a date and more infomation, at a later date. thanks, scott.

2. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    That is a grand idea, rep points your way. I wish I was closer so I could give you a hand.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That would be awesome brother, I am just a state away. I would do everything I could to get Madison out that way to wet a line with ya. You are a good man and sorry to hear about the loss.

4. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    That is a wonderful idea! I would love to bring my daughter to something like this.

5. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Great idea Scott! Count me in to lend a hand in whatever way I can/you need.

Smitty

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    yes that is a great idea brother! just post local n date and ill try to attend.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Sounds like a great idea

8. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Scott, it'd be great to bring my kids fishing with you and yours sometime....I'm having trouble getting mine motivated to go. My daughter is 12 and she'd prolly do it, my 7 year old son has no interest. I even brought up to my wife and kids the other day that I would like to take them to a pay lake, due to my wife not being all that crazy about being at the river. It's been falling on deaf ears so far. Tryin' not to be pushy, I will still kick it out now and then. I have no boat, and my wife doesn't understand the idea of sitting all night, being in the elements, catching fish or not catching fish.

If and when I can break the ice, I'll let you know.....it would be fun!!!