kid talk

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jul 23, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok. heres my lil ones words. they crack me up.

cheese puffs chips doritoes= chi chi

pool. swimming that is = po po

dogs = dug dug

noodles = unies

tiler = ider

here ya go = her do

bath = boof

bananna = nana

ma ma = mu ma

hes learning quick

best one is no = crying.:smile2:

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Just wait a minute and yer giong to get more-man they grow fast and furrious!
    It is cool watchin the lil burgers though-the world is inocent and they know not what they do!

3. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeremy. He's learning from you. That's what you sound like when your sittin in your recliner after a few beers! Kids are really impressionable. you gotta watch what you do, and say around them! LOL

4. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey, did i mention I have another on the way? LOL I'll either be in the poor house, or a nursing home soon!

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i just put you on the

OWE ONE LIST:smile2:

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I have found that fatherhood has been the greatest thing in the world. In the past I would have thought that the little things like my son saying "Tookie" instead of cookie. Or when we go by a big rig in our car he yells "SEE!!" with a giant grin on his face. I know how you feel man, those little words can melt your heart.

7. ldkitch

ldkitch New Member

State:
    Henderson, KY

Here is a few more my boy says...

cookie = ookie
    choc. milk= choco ilk
    trycycle= icycle
    His teacher @daycare Julie= cee cee...dont know where that came from!!!
    cloud = coud

Just a few he says funny,... you know those "noodles" you can float with in a pool? A friend of mine has some and he calls those Cheetoes!! LOl!! She has some orange ones and he thought it was a big cheetos!!

8. tkeyhunter

tkeyhunter New Member

State:
    Illinois
    They grow up too fast! You'll remember some of those forever.
    Favorite from my now 15 y/o was for his Grandmother. Got so many like ma-ma, grumpa, ont aurie (for Aunt Laurie) but couldn't say grandma at all. It broke her heart. At about 13 mo. he started calling her "Bubba"
    I have no idea where it came from, or how it got started, but it stuck. She is Bubba to this day.
    Didn't bother Grandma at all. She said, "I don't care if he calls me Fred, at least I have a name now."

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    im 33. when i was tiny my grandmother became ninny. its stuck to this day. all the grandkids and great grandkids that followed me all still call her that. and most of the grandkids are over 21. and the great grandkids too. this lil one says nana right now. but ninny is coming.

10. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    My boys are all grown up now, but I have one grandson that just turned two, we get to spend alot of time with him and every month his vocabulary grows. I'm PaPa (pawpaw) and Jennie is MeMaw, he can name all the animals too and I can understand him. He put together a clear sentence tonight and it melted me, he said Night Night Papa wuv you. LMAO. and off he went with memaw. He has no fear, no worries, and is innocent of the world around him, I truly envy him. growing up my grandparents were Nanny and Papa.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lmao. my grandpa is pappy.

ninny & pappy. no sh^&. and as with the ninny. everybody calls him pappy. thats pretty close. so between illinois and ark who is the bigger redneck? lmao.

dern small word hugh. better times back then. wish i was a kid again. many things id do different. but not if i had to give up my boys.

12. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i dont know what it is about mine, but she skipped the babbling and went straight to talking almost better than me. i mean she actually tells me "change my diaper daddy" she also skipped crawling and just drug herself around for maybe a month and went straight to walking.

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv

mine went from holding on to a table chair ect.. to taking a couple steps to following me around. the crawling lasted about a month. then he went to speed crawl for a week or two then to trying to bear crawl for a day or two to walking. so ya. i feel your pain. crawling was short lived around here.'

now when i say come here hes gone.:smile2:

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmm...you should read my baby book.

I have no experience at being a parent, and it's been a long time since I listened.

My first sentence was (according to the book)...."Turn the heat on daddy."

15. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    today she had a pretend tea party and then when it was over, she pretend cleaned up the table.:smile2:

16. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    My 2.5 year old (Eric) first word was "Banana". Couldn't believe he said a 3 syllable word like this at his age. Kyle, who is 3.5 never really babbled. His vocabulary is getting better day by day. Gotta watch what you say around him now, because he's picking up the words really fast!

17. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    I gareentee that! I said a word yesterday and it popped right out his mouth....... My wife looked at me in that certain way and I almost felt like standing in the corner:smile2::smile2:

18. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    You know what causes that don't you,.....not enough catfishing.:smile2::eek:oooh:

19. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    The 17 year old Empress prentend cleans all the time.:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::eek:oooh: