kick in the asphalt!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, May 10, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well this is the time for reconstruction for tracks on the circut. seems were seeing alot of tracks now days being resurfaced. talladega. darlington. bristol.

well some need it bad. talladega? ya. that track. well in all the video games talladega was the gray track with little black wormings all over it. the tar fillings in the cracks. didnt seem to screw the racing up. kevin lapage did that honer.:angry:

but bristol. it killed the old tradition. i didnt watch the nationwide race tonight. after carls 3lap dnf i went to get beer and parts for my hot tub. so tomorrow well see if it effected the cup race at darlington. i love racing at the lady in black.

jarrett was always a top contender for a good finish at darlington. sure miss hearing dj on the track. carls way back. oh well. wont miss a darlington. and at night. ya hoo.

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I was at work and checked on the race, saw carl crashed. First things I thought of was ' Jeremy's cussing right now' lol He's havin terrible luck lately after starting off so strong.

I wish they would have a night race a Talladega. I'm sure it's the cost of installing enough lights thats the hold up but that would be awesome. If they ever do I'll be at the first one I promise.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

There used to be this guy and he was my buddy I thought.....then Jarrett "left the building" and dang it, if Edwards isn't.....well, you get my drift, if you get HIS. I see you readin' this Mike :smile2:.Seems like I already predicted someone to win.....was it JR.? :wink:

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I think "the guy who used to be your buddy" has now decided he's a KB fan...after acting as his legal defense this past week against the Jr diehards I think they became pretty close...:tounge_out::smile2:.

I didn't pick Jr this week, that way he has a bette chance to win....:big_smile:

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Was that your line?? I figure I should try it too cause pickin him ain't been working... :big_smile:

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok mike. i am watching speed right now at 3:16 am. larry darrell and jeff hammond qualifying taped. they just was talking about that. darrell said at first i said he spun him. and larry said he turned right. BOTH said they saw the replays and BOTH said kyle was spinning out. and i seen the video. some are blind to the fact. and im not leading the blind to water. they wont follow,lol.:wink:

tanya hun im still with dj deep down. cant wait till the all star race. hope he wins. well according to some they should feel sorry for him and let him win. thats been the feeling all week for JR lol.

let go racing. oh im dying. 3:30 deer chops with habenaro powder chopped jalapenos and onions butter grilled. wow its hot. all because some southern gal was talking about cukes. lmao.:smile2:

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I am just pickin at ya Jerm. Actually I'm a big Jr fan, but honestly when that happened I was disappointed but really couldn't blame anyone... it happens to everyone at sometime or another....

Habaneros at this time of night?? Holy frozen t.p. batman! i couldn't handle that. My digestive track would self destuct...lol :smile2:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    heys till on. jr is on speed right now talking about it. he said him and kyle have atlked. he said he screwed up in 2 and kyle got passed him and they were side by side down the back. he said they were going hot into the corner and he didnt think he would have ended up backwards but he was smiling and not mad at kyle or cussing mad at all.

i understand frustrations mikey. your a fan. thats expected, but others down right cussing mad and blaming a guy for trying to win pi$$ed me off a bit. thats there job darn it. wheres tanya.??? lol:smile2:

oops. shes back lol. i see ya.

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya mike im nutz. just finished my deer chops and the steakknife just slipped off the plate and stabbed me in the leg. JR is still on speed. interviewing him.

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Frozen T.P? Dadgum this weather. I thought it was much too late for that in Alabama. I'll go without, thanks anyway.

(Frozen TP, what good is it :roll_eyes:)?

I LUV this forum, but DANG! Time to go fishin' ain't it?

Oh.....and Jerm.....don't ya think parts for the hot tub might serve ya better than racin'? NM, guess you're plannin' on doin' both. :wink:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i loose intrest when my man is out early. but tune in for the winner,lol.

the tub is hot. may hit it before i head in.:crazy: dought that lol.

fishing???? ya. just got my head gasket on the boat. runs like new. need a water pump and im hitting the water. till then im bugging you guys.

and gals.:big_smile:

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    old darlington with her new dress still aint being nice to these boys. shes taking alot of paint and peices from them this week. as expected. still darlington. but a tick faster. seems some a new face dont hide there personality. im glad.:big_smile: