keystone?

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by dent60, Oct 22, 2008.

1. dent60

dent60 New Member

State:
    kansas
    well saturday is the day we make our anual trip to kestone usually fish around clevland (photia) hope there is enough water to put a 28 ft. pontoon in? has anyone been fishing around photia? we usally can do some good around there. nothing big just have a lot fun catching a lot of fish. any help on water condition would be helpfull and thanks in advance.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    welcome to the BOC, Mike. i'd be suprised if keystone wasn't full to the gills:big_smile:

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Mike,
    If you're referring to Feyodi Park just south of Cleveland, I strongly suggest you NOT try to put that big a pontoon in there. I've spoken to a nmber of the locals and they all say you'll tear out the axles on your trailer because the ramps so washed out.
    I'd suggest you go to Cowskin Bay or maybe even Washington Irving (Bears Glen) for an adequate ramp.
    Good luck and keep us posted.

4. dent60

dent60 New Member

State:
    kansas
    thanks for the tip but got it too late. we put in at feodia with the pontoon and 2 16 ft v bottoms. had a good trip caught a lot of fish nothing big 9 lbs biggest a lot of 3-5 lbs channels only caught 1 blue all weekend. sun & mon were a bogger with that strong north wind. does anyone know why the say you cannot go north of the tresel from 10-15 till 2-5? we thought that you could not be on top of tresel only.