keystone

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by dent60, Mar 26, 2008.

1. dent60

dent60 New Member

State:
    kansas
    hello to all you okies. planning on going to clevland on 4-12 to 4-14. any body doing any good in there yet? hey rod hope to see you over there in that titanic we located for you:wink:. well good luck to everyone any info would be appreciated. ps rod : old stinky, his son and grandsons will be there.

2. Harndog

Harndog New Member

State:
    Ok
    Mike I haven't fished it yet but may make it over in the next week or so. I want to check out the Bridge up by Osage I here that the Spoons get caught up leaving the lake in that channel through there. I have a 16 ft john and 5 hp short tail so I can go pretty shallow. ( I understand that are you have to be able to). You guys staying a Feyodi (spelling) I usually fish a neck over near Frontier shores but since I got the little boat plan to broaden my area as well as try out Skiatook.

3. mrwhiskr

mrwhiskr New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    You may find the water a tad high to fish but come on down and see. Cowskin has been fair so far this year,but the wind and fronts have been hard to time. I will check the ramp out in am to see if a sat trip is good for me. Good luck

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    welcome BOC great to have you aboard

5. dent60

dent60 New Member

State:
    kansas
    we decided to cancel this weekend and try in a couple of weeks we usally use fotia. decided to try kaw its only 30 miles instead of 80. dont know about kaw though went out and checked all the feeders this evening (the arkansas is running good, walnut is ruuning real good, and grouse is cooking). we got 2.75 inches last night. thanks for the info maybe we can catch down there in a couple of weeks.