Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Think I'd go into the Arkansas River arm, somewhere around highway 412. There is quite a few marina's and campgrounds in that area.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got home late sat night friday started out hard trying to find shad but finnally got fishing around 10:30 am ended up caughting 16 blue the biggest was 15# and 13# the rest were 6-10# and one striper that went 8# all on cut shad and shad heads fished sat only caught 1 blue 6# and a small channel all caught around pawnie cove in the cimmaron river

·
Gathering Monitor (Instigator)
3,288 Posts
Richard,

I am sorry I didn't see this sooner. I woulda told ya to head up to the Arkansas river arm of the lake. That is the best area for cats on Keystone.

If you can, come back down to Keystone the Last weekend of May, first of June for the Keystone Gathering. It is a BLAST and you will never meet a more friendly bunch of people. Heck, when you meet everyone, you will think you are there long lost brother!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.