Keystone lake

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by daniel-delarosa, Aug 25, 2007.

1. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma
    I'm headed back to Yale to build another group of houses. I'd like to do some night fishing while I'm up there. I wanted to bring my new boat but I dont have a tag or insurance yet and I will be pulling my travel trailer anyways. So its back to bank fishing for a while. I will be about 20 miles from Mannford so I should be able to squeeze in a few hours in the evenings. So my question is, anyone know of any good spots along Highway 51 to fish?

2. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    As for me if fishing from the bank I usually go down below the dam.I don't know of anyplaces near hwy51,but I'd try an accessable bend in the cimarron river and look for a hole along the front side of the bend.I also like to target feeder creeks.I'll find a hole in the creek just upstream from where it emptys into the river,I catch alot of channels on chicken livers this way.Comming up on the hottest/dryest time of year,the parts of the little creeks that still have water running without ripples are prob your holes.

3. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hi daniel,Are you the contrachtor for this job ?My Older brother Mike is a Painter /Carpinter and My nephew is a Tile Man.And they are ALLWAYS looking for the next job and they do good work.????

4. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma

My father-in-law is the general contractor. We kinda have a family thing going. His brother is a siding guy, his son is a painter and I'm a framer. We all had hard times finding decent help so the four of us decided to go in business together. We pretty much do everything on our houses except pluming, electric and sheetrock. But, there are times when we just have to much on our plate and have to sub some stuff out. Like right now, we have four houses in Yale, two in Shawnee and about 12 more coming up for bids. We will probably be needing some framers to frame a few houses to lighten our load. Does Mike frame?