keystone lake

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by deepforkcats, Mar 30, 2009.

1. deepforkcats

deepforkcats New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    anyone do any fishing on keystone?

2. hellzbells

hellzbells New Member

State:
    mo
    went a few times this winter with tiny,the first time we went out we caught 44 blues the biggest being 16 pounds.right now they are probally in the arkansas.If you plan on going you should talk to tiny the man is the best in the buiness.

3. Johnboy1975

Johnboy1975 Member

State:
    Muscotah Kansas
    I went with Tiny last fall also, I forgot how many we caught but it was a bunch had the most fun I have in awhile, just for info thats Tiny in the captains chair in my avatar, couldnt ask for a nicer fellow. I would recommend him to anyone.

4. Noodler87

Noodler87 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I was there on Friday night from 7pm to 3:45am. My fiance and I caught 18 blue catfish and a channel, all were between 6 to 13 pounds. Total weights of stringer was 127 Pounds! We were fishing at Cimarron River near Mannford town..

5. Soonerfan

Soonerfan Member

State:
    Guthrie Ok
    Im going fishing with Tiny may 9....Really looking foward to it....I hear hes about the best!!

6. Koon

Koon New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    My wife blames Tiny for a new hobby started 3 years ago after a guided trip. Sold all my bass gear, sold the bass boat. Now have a catfish pontoon boat which is on its 2nd phase of the rebuild project... spent money on new gear. Have to say I'm having more fun and success fishing than I ever had.

7. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    That is kinda my story also except my wife is thrilled. She loves to fish and anything I do to get better and catch more fish, well lets just say all I get to do is rig the poles, cast the poles, and take the fish off the hooks. She gets to do all the catchin! LOL!:smile2:

8. ronlyn239

ronlyn239 New Member

State:
    Bartlesvil
    Must be a woman thing. My wife allows me to cast for her (doesn't like my
    Ambassadeurs), allows me to slice the bait and put it on the hook, and remove the fish from the hook.

Our days go something like this....I get the rods ready, bait 'em, start throwing hers out. When hers are out, then I toss mine out. Guess what? By this time she is reeling one in. While I am preoccupied removing her fish and rebaiting, she is reeling one of mine in, and the whole process starts over. Any fish she reels in is HERS, never mind that it might have been on my rod. Yes, she outfishes me every time, but I don't get to fish all that much when the bite is hot. (She hates for me to tell folks this tale)

I will say this for her.....that woman can load a boat on a drive-on trailer as slick as anyone out there. I back the trailer, she loads it. Now if I could just teach her to mow the lawn and edge it...........

9. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    So what you are trying to really say is in another 30 years are so, you will have her trained perfectly? :smile2:

10. ronlyn239

ronlyn239 New Member

State:
    Bartlesvil
    Our anniversary is tomorrow. 45 years with her tells me she is as trained as she is going to get. But I keep on trying.

11. Johnboy1975

Johnboy1975 Member

State:
    Muscotah Kansas
    Dont forget to tell us how it goes. I know one thing you will catch some fish.

12. hellzbells

hellzbells New Member

State:
    mo
    tell tiny that big sexy said hi

13. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma
    Anybody know Tiny's contact info?

14. ronlyn239

ronlyn239 New Member

State:
    Bartlesvil
    If I post his url on here....it will get pulled, as he is not a member or sponsor of the BOC, however his cell phone number is 918-521-5819. I'll try disguising the url this way. Start with a www., then add catfishing, then add .tv. Put them together and it will get you there. Or type catfishing in a search engine and he is always one of the first url's.

I've known him for years, and there isn't a better catfisherman or guide anywhere. He know cats better than they know themselves.

15. Soonerfan

Soonerfan Member

State:
    Guthrie Ok
    :big_smile: I went out with Tiny Saturday we caught 31 catfish, all together weighting over 300LBS. The biggest fish were 15LB, 16LB, 17LB blues and a 20LB Flat. I also lost one that would have been the biggest of the day. Anyway we had a great day of fishing.