Keystone Lake Pictures 08/08/2007

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jholl949, Aug 8, 2007.

1. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Here are some pictures of the latest shape of New Mannford Ramp clean-up.

Attached Files:

2. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    More pictures of the campground:

Attached Files:

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    More pictures of the campground:

Attached Files:

4. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Still more pictures:

Attached Files:

5. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Even more pictures:

Attached Files:

6. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    The City of Mannford, Bill and his crew, Tom and Cory McMurtry, and many other volunteers should be commended for bringing this campground back in shape in such a short time. They're trying to get it open by Labor Day and look as though they may make it. The electric and water haven't been restored yet, the bath-house will be awhile due to replacing ALL the inside of the building, and the dump station is being worked on.
    The pads are scheduled to be cleaned today or tomorrow, which allows campers access to them when the park re-opens.

Again, GREAT JOB!!

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Awesome pictures Mike. A great big thank you needs to go out to Tom, Bill and anyone who has helped to get this great campground back in order.

From the look of that Pile of debris, firewood for campers shouldn't be a problem for a LONG time.

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Looks like that tour just exhausted your puppy, judging by the one near the windshield. Thanks for the pics. Bet it was something when the water was up. LOL

9. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Lawrence,
    That puppy's been riding on my dash for over 20 years!!
    The picture with the squirrel was taken across the road from your campsite on the south side.
    Couldn't get in to get pictures while the water was high but Goldie says she has a picture chronicle. I'll try to talk her into letting me take it to WalMart and digitalize them.

10. oldgrowler

oldgrowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Thanks for the pics Mike. The cleanup process really went faster than we thought but there was a few more people out there to help than we thought would show up too. Sure is nice to see the campground.... (ground) again.
    Thanks again for the pics.

11. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    A big THANKS, to all who helped on the clean up. I know it must have been a mess. You all did a great job from lookin at the pics.

12. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    We drove up there a little over a month ago and the water was all the way up to Coonrod St.(the road over the rr tracks) we were shocked ,thier was no new Manford ramp,park or anything only the lake:eek:oooh:What a job the folks cleaning up have done!

13. Stoneman187

Stoneman187 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well I trust you have been doing better catching those catfish since I last saw you at Eufalla :wink: