Keystone in Oklahoma - catfishing

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by BUCKSINRUT, May 24, 2006.

1. BUCKSINRUT

BUCKSINRUT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I went to Keystone last friday after cats. We ended up catching 18 cats and 2 striper.
    4 channel biggest 6 lbs.
    2 flats biggest 12 lbs.
    12 blues biggest 16 lbs.

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Chris, sounds like a GREAT trip!!!

We are getting ready to have a gathering at Keystone, you can check out the info here!!!

You are more than welcome to come. Any advice from a local is ALWAYS welcome.

3. BUCKSINRUT

BUCKSINRUT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I am supposed to be pretty busy that weekend, but if I can break free a while I will look you fine folks up.

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Chris,

I joined the BOC last year right before the gathering. Already had plans of the weekend of it so I didn't go. I have regretted not making the effort to go all year long. Even if you only have time to stop by and meet a few people, it will put you well on your way to becoming friends and sharing the fellowship that is so much a part of the BOC.

5. BUCKSINRUT

BUCKSINRUT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I really do want to try to make it if at all possible. I only live about 35 minutes away so I am planning on dropping by if I can break free for a couple of hours.

6. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Chris,
    Feel free to come on and join us. Be glad to have you!!

7. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    Good fishing trip Chris.Last years gathering was the best fishing/camping trip my wife and I have ever had!We had so much fun hanging-out with everyone.Hope to see you at Keystone4

8. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Chris,

In the words of Bob Barker:

Come on Down.....

9. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Mike ,I just got 2gl of beef blood so I will have some fresh BLOOD BAIT.Iv never made it before this will be interresting to deal with.My Lt. Gave me the Okay on my leave tonight for the 2nd-3rd-4th.Im so ready for this.I did not have the money to send in for my shrits but I will have it there will there be any to buy??I sure hope so ......

10. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Pat,
    The shirts were by order only unless Dale takes it on himself to get extras. He had them paid in advance so as far as I know, there are no extras. We'll see when he gets here.
    I know NOTHING about blood bait. We'll learn together, I guess.
    See ya there.

11. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    blood bait is good, esp on trotlines. Almost swamped a jon boat with channels. Sure got tired of cleaning fish - guess thats why I CPR now. LOL

12. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    Thats a good fishin trip Chris.I've caught a few striper cat fishing they don't taste as good but the big ones sure do fight.

13. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey yall, My Blood bait came out good and tuff.I got about 4lbs of it so that will last for a little bit.I shure hope the catfish like it as much as I do:big_smile: ..,,..,,

14. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Bring it on, Pat. We'll put it on some jugs!

15. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    My gawd, Pat....don't eat it. No telling what could happen. You may even get mad cow disease. LOL