Keystone Gathering :(

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by CATFISHPAT, Jun 1, 2007.

1. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Brothers and Sisters, Im sorry to say this But Iv got to stay home with my wife Karma,She has started a new Chemo and is vary sick,Right now my place is by her side.I will miss yall.

2. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Sorry that you're missing a gathering... I'm missing it aswell. Breaks no longer work in my truck, but I didn't have the money to go anyway. But it's nice to know your priorities are in order, bud. I've known of a member who left his wife in a hospital to go fish a tournament...:confused2: Not a good thing in my opinion. So yeah, you're right where you need to be.

-Red

3. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Pattrick, I hope your wife gits to feel better real soon.

4. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Pat,
    Thoughts and prayers for Karma and for you.

I am sorry that you aren't able to make it to Keystone this year but there will be other Keystone Gatherings. You are right where you are needed the most.

Please keep us posted.

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Pat, thoughts and prayers for you and your wife. We totally understood brother!!!

6. okie gal

okie gal New Member

State:
    Okla. City
    We want to wish you the best! Our hearts and prayers go out to you.
    Okie gal and Flintman

7. mack5522

mack5522 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Pat , thoughts and prayers for your wife . hope she gets well real soon . I also didnt make the gathering , we had a death in my wifes family and we had to make a fast and unexpected trip to Ca.

8. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Pat, you have my prayers and best wishes for your wife and family. Don't despair, there is always next year... and the fish were not biting anyhow.

9. Irish

Irish New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Testing, hi out there :smile2:

10. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Hello Ms FuzzFace, welcome to the BOC

11. Ms. FuzzFace

Ms. FuzzFace New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks for the welcome TDawgNOk, I'm not real sure how to post on here, keep gettin lost, but I'll keep trying. I had a great time at my first gathering this past week-end at Keystone Lake. I'm already looking forward to next year. (hopefully without all the rain! LOL)

12. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    See Red, I told you once you got a name, it would just follow you around. Lets just hope everyone don't think YOU need to shave. LOL

13. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thank you all.Yall are some good folks.When I read the post from yall to Karma it tears up her eyes then that gets me.I would loved to have been there But Rain-Fish not biteing and I bet the bugs were bad Yep sounds like a good time.I wish I could have got a shirt from this one :sad2:Next year if the good lord is willing..Glad yall had a good time and thank you all God bless ya..Patrick & Karma:0a31:

14. Karoake_katfish

Karoake_katfish New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Pat ,
    Sorry to hear about your wife. Thoughts and prayers sent to both of you in this trying time.

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers from Arkansas to you and your wife. Keep us updated Please.