Kevin Sullivan sent me a bunch of opinion forms

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by theonecatfishbob, Sep 24, 2007.

1. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Kevin sent me 24 of those forms that were passed out at the meetings this summer. They give us a chance to voice our opinion on slot limits or rule changes. I dont know how to disperse them so I am open to suggestions. But I definately want those that believe we need a change in the rules to protect the big fish to get one and fill it out. My copier wont do this size paper and I dont really know how to copy something with print on both sides. He told me it could make a difference if we contact mdc and tell them we are interested in change. The way I understand it it is not too late to make a difference.

2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Bob.. Next time we get together give me one and I'll have the girl in the office make a bunch of coppies for you..

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    When you get it figured out, let me know, I'd be more than happy to fill one out! Better yet is it on-line, maybe we can just do there!

4. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    It is online. go to www.mdc.gov/contact/ to voice your opinion. I havent been there yet but I got the adress off the form.

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Link isn't working for me Bob.

I'll get the Pony express headed your way to pick up the mail.

That is how they did it when you was growing up right?:big_smile:

6. theonecatfishbob

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    that could be cause i left out a little bit. it should be: www.mdc.mo.gov/contact/ Or by calling 573/884-6861 or 573/751-4115 it doesnt give an extension. Guess you just have to tell them you would like to express your opinion on slot limits or whatever your idea is.

7. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    The comment form is online and the link has been posted here multiple times.

http://mdc4.mdc.mo.gov/Documents/15280.pdf

Print out a copy, fill out the comment form and drop it in the mail. Attach an extra page with your written comments if you need to.

It does you no good to call them on the phone.

8. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bob.. bring em to the next get together along with your dollar silver certificate...

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Vince.. I'm gonna be a little short next month... Do you take food stamps... hehehe

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Keep in mind CuzFest is still only a Buck!!!! so you can probably afford that 37 cent stamp!!! We all know you were saving up that extra fifty cent for CuzFlation!!:smile2:

11. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I could fix that one.. Put it in a word program as a master template and then fill it out and email back in. Then they have the data actually in the machine to use.