kerr lake, oklahoma 2-13-08

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by gbigskin, Feb 14, 2008.

1. gbigskin

gbigskin New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    it was a great day fishing with sunshine and only a light breeze and temp in the 50's with water temp 43-44. as to the catching it was only fair. i hit the water about 10 am. caught some bait and fished five spots during the day. best bite was before noon with good action but nothing over 6lbs. bite slowed in the afternoon. caught fish on two of the four holes i hit with the best afternoon bite coming after 4pm at applegate cove. quit at 5pm. since i am new to wintertime catting i don't know much but it seems to me like the fish are scattered more than they have been. i have been wondering if the temp swings we are having is a factor. 60's are forecast for today and 30's tomorow. if anone reads this and has any thoughts on this i would appreciate their input. thanx.

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    George, it's tough right now due to the winds keep switching directions. It has the fish scattered right now and hard to pattern.

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks for the report George and welcome to the B.O.C.! :0a25: :0a23:

4. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Hang tough George your all-right:tounge_out::smile2: Those Big-fish dont always bite on Kerr:wink: I personally dont think the big one's are schooling as tight as they were.....It was windy and really cold for about 3-4wks straight....now it is sunny....makes them scatter out....need NASTY WEATHER for BIG_ONES!!!:eek:oooh: