Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Hey Willieman! Cuz has your fishfinder bro. I accidentally left it in his barn Saturday! We'll get it to ya buddy!

As far as a Kentucky trip, I don't think I'll be able to get down there anytime soon. :embarassed: Sorry buddy!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Willieman! Cuz has your fishfinder bro. I accidentally left it in his barn Saturday! We'll get it to ya buddy!

As far as a Kentucky trip, I don't think I'll be able to get down there anytime soon. :embarassed: Sorry buddy!
Thanks bro, I'll check with ryan or gary and see if one of them can bring it up to CB saturday

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I will personally deliver said sonar unit on Saturday at CB. :wink:

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know what weekend you're heading down! If I'm free I'll try to make it down. The kids would LOVE it if the skips are running.
hey branden, I was thinking the same thing. My kids would love to catch a couple of coolers of skips. Heck dad would love it too:big_smile::big_smile:

Hey Im free any weekend........ I just have to check in with the wife!!!:eek:oooh:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Good luck Willie, you guys will have a ball down there. The hotel rooms are pretty reasonable and if there is no oil spill you should be able to fill up a couple of coolers full.:wink: Last report that I have read was that they are still running at the steam plant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.