kentucky river and family

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by katkiller77, Aug 30, 2009.

1. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    I went to Irvine to see my family there did some fishing in a slough off the main channel of the Kentucky river and in a private pond caught a couple of small bass. It was good to see family I have not seen in a very long time and meet cousin I have never meet before look that it was a very good time and look forward back to fishing the main river for nice catfish i love the great miami but my love for my family is even stronger there it was a beautiful trip take care rick

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  2. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    its always good to see folks you haven't seen in a while plus meet new one's to boot, it's good to hear you had a good time bud:big_smile:

3. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Irvine is about an hours drive for me . You should have hollered at me, we might have got together for some fishing.

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Rick glad you had a good visit with your family; an also got in some fishing .Sounds to me like you had a good trip :wink:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rick thanks for sharing your family visit and fishing trip. Proud you had a great time.

6. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    katfish ken i am going in a couple weeks to fish a slough off state route 52 just outside of town pm me give me your number i will give ya a yell rick

7. SURFPREP

SURFPREP New Member

State:
    KY
    Katfish - glad you had a great time. You're right, familly is important.