Kentucky lake

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by dust_stl, Jun 27, 2006.

1. dust_stl

dust_stl New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Im heading down to Kentucky lake, I have been there 2wice before my cajun 40hp 16ft is just big enough to hold its own on the lake except when the girlfriend is telling you to slow down on these big waves when you know you need to speed up.

2. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Kentucky is a pretty lake; wave action there isn't as bad as the lower Lake of the Ozarks even though Kentucky has ocean barge traffic.

Now, regarding the girlfriend, take her for a ride around the 7 mile marker of Lake of the Ozarks this weekend. She'll never say another word at Kentucky Lake..

3. Fastman

Fastman New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Amen to that. We used to have a place there. It was too rough to be out there on my waverunner.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Did someone say bikinis?:dribble:

5. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    There are lots of bikinis around there. usually on docks or big boats. The best ones are the gas pump attendants. However, we'll need log chain to tie up the wolf.

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Something tells me ol Jess knows how to play the game. LOL.

7. CATCANDO

CATCANDO New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is part of the reason my fishing boat dosen't go to the lake in the summer boating season.

Attached Files:

8. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ross, that little boat is small! And the green john in front is pretty small also. In fact, I bet the owners of that white boat are considering trading it in for a bigger boat that will "handle the waves better at the lake."

9. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    And I forgot. My boat is not fixed yet. Apparently the new lower unit just showed up today. End of next week it should be ready.