Kentucky hog hunting

Discussion in 'Hog Hunting' started by blindfly69, Aug 2, 2006.

1. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Well here in ky we got a year round season with an unlimited bag limit...do any of you go? if so what part of the state?

2. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Don' mean to hyjack your thread.
    A little known fact. In Indiana there is no closed season, no closed time of day or night and wild hogs can be taken with anything that will kill them.

3. Wouldnt mind getting in on some of that hunting. I have hunted quite a bit in the past, but never had the notion to hunt some wild hog.

4. zmoon

zmoon New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That would be awesome........I am trying to find a place to go to, to kill some hogs.......I want to try with both gun and bow.......You all have any conservation areas that have hogs in them

5. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    yeah but they're all in the southern parts of kentucky(6 hours to the nearest one)

6. BIGCATMIKE

BIGCATMIKE New Member

State:
    illinois
    I would like to kill a hog with a knife . Chase him down or jump out of a tree. I saw a guy do it on tv one time and it was awesome.

7. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    mike, i would say that was a awesome thing to see. myself, i would just stick to using a bow or gun.

8. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i want soooo badly to break in my bow on some critters this year......i havent killed anything ever with my bow....hopefully i can loose an arrow on some pork!! i emailed the kdfwr about it and they aint got back to me yet.....