Kentucky Afield

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by KYTRAPPER, Jul 17, 2007.

1. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER New Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    Just curious how many of you guys watch it? I love, been watching it since I was a kid. Ive meet Tim Farmer. He seems like a good guy..

2. coorsdrifter

coorsdrifter New Member

State:
    Eddyville,Ky
    I try to watch it nay time I can.I think it is one of the better outdoor show around

3. Catfishhunter

Catfishhunter New Member

State:
    Lanesville, In.
    Tim and I did a show a year ago. Like you said he he is a great guy and fun to be around...

4. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER New Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    I remember that show:big_smile: Didnt know that was you.:wink: He did a show with a friend of mine last year(Chet Hayes/UTK) on trapping. Its also the longest running outdoor show in America.

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Maybe the only outdoors show I watch anymore, if I can catch it on. I love watching him shoot his bow with one hand.

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I have my DVR set to record it every Saturday night. I've been watching it for years too. I'm just glad our crappy cable here has the station.

7. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ky Afield is the best outdoor show i watch because it has shows that are in my own back yard so to speak..I have a movie (mpeg) that i made of the show with Tim on Herrington Lake Stripper Fishing if anyone wants it to watch again..If i get more i will posts it for you to get them and keep in your catfish library movies..I also set my dvr to record all shows of Tim..The last show i have on dvr is Tim fishing in my hometown at Guist Creek Lake where i fish alot and the guide caught a record white catfish, if you saw that show last week.. whew, now that was something..Anyone that would like a clip of Tim let me know on the Stripper fishing show!!:smile2:

8. Salty1

Salty1 New Member

State:
    Mt. Washington, Ky.
    I love that show myself !!!!

9. will21190

will21190 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    what time on saturday does it air

10. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER New Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    8:30PM:wink:.. I got my DVR set to record it:tounge_out:

11. r_p_narramore

r_p_narramore New Member

State:
    East KY
    It also airs at 7:00p.m. Wednesdays on WYMT.