Kel-Tec PF9

Discussion in 'Handgun Talk' started by jailcop2, Aug 1, 2009.

1. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Just picked up a Kel- Tec PF9 this week , anyone else have one , if so , what do ya think of it ?

2. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    I had one for 6 months or so.
    It was a good back up weapon, but if you are more than 10feet away good luck hitting anything. The trigger is too hard to be accurate. The sight radius is way too short as well. They are easy to conceal and not that expensive but definately have their draw backs.
    I prefer a Kimber Carry 9, I am about to drop the $$$$ to get one. I have to figure in how much my families life is worth when buying a protection pistol.

3. tigman

tigman New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Yes I have a PF9 that I carry every day. I qualified with it at the ccw class and really am pleased with the little gun. The main thing is practice and don't limp wrist it.

4. preshrd3cpy

preshrd3cpy New Member

State:
    Calhoun,Tennessee
    I have the Kel Tec 32. and 380 love both guns I call them my get off me guns close range good to have after 15yds hard to keep a good group. My prefered back up is my Glock 27. My primary gun is the Glock 22. 40cal all the way.:cool2:

5. doublesharp

doublesharp New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I've got a p38at and like it well. I bought mine used and the mag catch was worn out. The mag catch is plastic and the mag is metal. If you slam the mag, the catch will wear. I generally press the release when I insert a mag.

Good shooter. Got a little buck but mine does what it is supposed to.

Here's a pic. Neat little pouch that doesn't look too gay clipped on my belt or in the car console.

[​IMG]