Keith will be offline for a little while

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by txthumper1691, Mar 10, 2007.

1. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    If I dont respond to msgs or anything right away, just be patient. I am losing th puter. You see th one I am using now belongs to my wife's friend, and she got a new house where she has room for it, and wants it back. My wife an I dont own a puter yet, but am hopeful to in th near future. Now I will be checkin in at least once a week on my folks puter. So I wanna go ahead and say thank you to Mr. Willard King in advance for all your help and everything you have done to help me fix a lil 9.5. I will get back w/u to let u know wether or not th part made it, and if it worked or not. When I do get th chance to check back w/th B.O.C. be prepared I will post alot.

FISH ON!!! I HOPE ITS A BIG ONE. GET TH NET! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry about the puter loss, Keith.

Seems like there are lots of no-interest-till-later deals out there now and pc's have come down in price so much just over the past couple years...
    hope you can get lined up with one soon!

Take care and hurry back :smile2:

P.S. Sometimes when I have to wait around town in between chauffering kids around, I'll stop at the library and sign in to the BOC on one of their puters, just to pass the time. Whatever works!

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    HOPE TO SEE MORE POSTS FROM YA IN THE FUTURE.

4. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Don't you hate it when that happens, we will be waiting for your return.

5. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    Hopefully when I return, I will have new pics of some big ole cats. I am so STOKED (EXCITED) I am seconds away from gettin my boat on th water, as soon as I get that part on th boat, My family an I are hittin that water w/a vengence. WE WILL LEAVE NO COVE UN FISHED, LEAVE NO FISH BEHIND.
    MMUUUAAAHHHAHAHA

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck getting a new puter hoss and with catching the big ones this summer.