Kegerator bottle cap update

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Catfish Fever, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Another 50 or so different beer bottle caps and I'm gonna contact Guinness Book of World Records, see if I will be awarded the title of having drank the most different beers IN THE WORLD:eek:oooh::smile2:, counting the one I'm posting here, there's 143 caps of different beers I've drank so far, and there ain't even a Keystone bottle cap, but can't find a BOTTLE of Keystone, if anyone ever finds one, put it on ebay, and I'll buy it:roll_eyes::smile2:
    I want to thank those who've bought and brought me one I didn't have (Deadred Rick)
    Haven't put the cap from my latest one I bought today, "Moose Drool", I'm still trying to finish the JOB Kyle gave me, pretty tough seeing as how my Grandson punked out on me:smile2:, BUT, I'm almost done. Then I'll start sucking down some Moose Drool:eek:oooh::smile2:
    Here's some pics, just so you don't think I'm BS'ing, like any self respecting Catfisherman would commit such a sacrilegious soul destroying act, I'd never get into heaven, I've pretty much called in all my chits:smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

2. Tuttlecat

Tuttlecat Active Member

State:
    Wamego, Kansas,
    Enjoy the Moose Drool Jim:smile2:

Big Sky Brewery also makes a Trout SlayerAle that is good also

3. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    so whats your favorite beer so far.....

4. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    The one in a bottle, can or keg:roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I've been in Kentucky, (Ft Campbell), you didn't shoot that coyote whilst it was humping that turkey, did you?:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I LOVE this! I have been sent on a QUEST! Finding a cap from a bottle of Keystone will now be my goal in life! :smile2:

Well, maybe I shouldn't go THAT far. I'll look for one Jim, but if the bottle's still capped and full, I'm drinkin' it. You can have the cap for free. :wink:

7. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Thanks Toot's, if I don't get the bottle with the cap on, I won't include just the cap to my collection, to make it a legitimate record, I have to open it and drink the bottle, that's just my personal rule/goal:wink:.

But that's real sweet of you to offer:beauty:

Oh yeah, forgot to ask, is that you on Santa's lap, or are you Mrs Claus?:smile2::smile2:

Oh yeah again, if the second quote in your signature is true, I'm in some deep Sierra Hotel India Tango:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::smile2:

8. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Jeremy, send me a bottle, I'll reimburse you for the postage, I'll just consider the bottle a very generous gift from a great friend:smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Jim, Plenty of Keystone here. Also Shocktop,Blue Moon,red Stripe, and a few other odd balls. Let me know.

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Uhhhhh!!!! Toot Toot Tootsie, goodbye......Toot Toot Tootsie, don't cry......surely you're familiar with THAT song Jimmy.

Back then YES, I was the little one on that Santa's lap. Don't mess with me, I'm a beard puller! :big_smile:

Anyhooooo, Mrs.Claus might be an apt description of me at present. I asked him what he thought, and he said "GET IN THE KITCHEN AND BAKE ME SOME COOKIES WOMAN!" :smile2:

And I said, "Okay okay, I'm sorry dear, going right now.....would you like chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin? What's that? I MAY drink this BOTTLED Keystone and Jim will be happy with the cap only? Are you SURE? Okay, you ARE Santa, after all."

There just isn't anything I can do about it at this point, sorry. :roll_eyes:

11. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I ain't different, I'm unconventional:smile2::smile2: chocolate chip is fine with me too, they go pretty good with any kind of beer:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:
    I kinda thought that was you on the lap, it was the "chubbiness":smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    I don't know who or why they named that stuff "Moose Drool", I suspect they may have tasted it and some actual drool first:eek:oooh::roll_eyes:, I have never tasted moose drool, but I can imagine it might taste like what's in those bottles:crazy:, I've drank some nasty stuff for my collection, but that stuff is REALLY NASTY yeccchhhhhhh:smile2: and I only have 4 more bottles to go, wish Drew would come over this weekend, he'd learn what beer drinkins' really about:smile2::smile2:

13. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    WOW! Jim, a beer you DONT like? Thats a FIRST!:smile2::wink:
    I think the name was a dead giveaway.:eek:oooh::roll_eyes:

14. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Kyle, I didn't say I didn't like it, I just said it is NAAASSSTYYY
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    you got moose head in your collection ?? you could get moose drool on your moose head :crazy::smile2: do you got a list so we could suggest new ones? like Stella Artois beach bumb american ale fat tire some i cant post lol .....

16. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS

Might have to put the list up in the high intensity forum so you don't have to worry about censoring.

17. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Brandon, I'd wear out my finger posting a list. I,ll post an updated pic, save it, enlarge it, and you'll see what I got:smile2: The only one you mentioned I don't have is "beach bumb?"

18. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Jim you have any top's from ..eku 14?

19. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Sure don't, never heard of it. But I won't add a top to my collection unless I drink the beer:wink::smile2::smile2:

20. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    I will send the kid a e mail, he is outa country now, maybe he can bring some back for ya. Not sure ya will like it, but if its all thats available thats what ya gota drink. I'll see if he can bring some back fer ya.