Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Old Squeezer
22,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that it is trivial but why can't I stay logged on? What happened to the "remember me" box? Is this something I can change in my settings? What is the reason that it is this way?

That's enough questions to keep Paul busy.

Am I the only one this bothers?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Russell, Your not the only one I just a few day ago dumped my cookies and ect. from my computer an it logged me out now if I close the browser for any amount of time I have to sign in again.

Please Paul could you put the remember me button back. Thanks Boss

·
Banned
3,910 Posts
i just figured it out! when you are logged out, scroll down on page that pops up a inch. then click on the log in one. (not the one in top right of page!), the log in has the remember me box to click.
gary

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
i just figured it out! when you are logged out, scroll down on page that pops up a inch. then click on the log in one. (not the one in top right of page!), the log in has the remember me box to click.
gary
Thanks for the idea it works too.. Reps

For those that might still not know what he is talking about it took me a while to find

The red bar right under the yellow one it has a link for register or log in click the log in an scroll down and then click the remeber me button.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Every time I switch to another site and come back to the BOC I have to re-enter my user name and password,,,EVERY TIME, . I dont see an opttion of "remember me" . what am I missing? I want to be kept in and not have to re enter all the name and passwor every time

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I to am having the same problem, plus when I click to go to another link, it takes me back to the sign in page???..PS,I went to settings and I couldn't find anything that refers to( remember me )after your logged on either.....What are you guys seeing I can't? because that constant resigning gets old...Is there a way to get hard-wired in LOL...just kid den.

Why is the screen so large that you have to scroll your page to read ever thing now?..or widen the page to cover the screen to view?

Help anyone??

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sorry to send everyone on a wild goose chase, I went in there Monday and did something and it keeps mine logged on, now I can't find it. I spent 15 minutes clicking everything on the page to find the box to check. I know I'm not "Crazy". Maybe the Gremling got in there and changed something.:bomb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.