keelshield

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by bigblaze, Jun 8, 2006.

1. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    I know they are a sponsor here and I am not trying to influence anybody's decision to purchase one. I just want to share my experience.

This past weekend I had an incident while putting the boat on the trailer, the keel hit something very very hard,,,took a 6" chunk right out of the keelshield but didn't hurt the fiberglass...to say the least I was pretty bummed. My boat is a 2005 center console bay boat.

I went to the web site and filled out a comment sheet describing my incident. An employee (Sue) contacted me the following morning. She asked me to e-mail her a picture of the keelshield to ensure it was in fact their product. I heard back from her today stating the new one was in the mail...

I tell you fellow BOC members that is one company who is standing behind their product....best of all the new one has a lifetime warranty as well!:big_smile_2:

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Keel Shield puts out a very fine product and they have a very outstanding staff there. they have me for life on thier products.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    I have been dealing with Sue for years, and she is as real as they come. Sue will have, "Or She Hopes" to have her Keel Shield team at the National Gathering showcasing their products.