KC Jayhawk 78 ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by KC Jayhawk 78, Sep 7, 2008.

1. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Just to let all you guys know, I talked to Paul, and got my screen name changed from Cathunter1978 to KC Jayhawk 78. There is so many members joining , that it seems like anything along the lines of cathunter , flathunter , catman, and so on, is too similar to other guys screen names. I wanted something original so when I meet new members in the field, theyll remember my BOC name. Ive had KC Jayhawk 78 as my My Space name for a few years longer than I was a BOC member , so its really nothing new to me, just easier for you all to distinguish me from the other fellas. Just thought Id let everyone know. Im sure Im gonna get PM's from some of the Missouri guys on my buddy lists asking if I changed my name. Im prepared for that. The only other screen name I considered was Professional Buffet Molester .......... 78 :smile2:

Good luck fishing Everyone !!!

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    For a second I thought you were just another poacher.:smile2:
    I was wonderin what the heck happened. I liked the other choice better, it had more character.:wink::smile2:

3. river_runner_85

river_runner_85 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Thanks Keith for clearing it up. Glad to see you got a name that you wanted.

4. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Yep thought we a driffter comin through the KS page so I clicked and thought I hit the wrong person till I seen the name.

5. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    buffet molester ha ha

6. smhmc6

smhmc6 Member

State:
    Kansas
    I was just over in the river section and I noticed someone named KC Jayhawk 78 posted last in the Ark. River thread. So I went to go check it out thinking it was a new member. I saw the avitar and thought, that looks like Kieth... wait, that is Kieth:confused2::smile2:!

7. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I should have been expecting that , but I didnt. I was LMAO Kyle. That was good. :smile2:

8. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
  9. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    When I logged in a friend request popped up with your mug on it. :smile2:

10. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    got it, ty

11. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    I Just Sent You One Too JJ:smile2::wink:

12. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I just saw something really disturbing. I was just looking at JJ's My Space profile, and I saw something that said Keith Anderson - I still miss you. Now I know there is a country singer out there that has been blessed with my name, but dear lord someone please tell me that he has a song title " I still miss you" . Otherwise, Im gonna put out a restraining order on a Northern Topeka Albino Red Headed German Irish Welsh Catfish !!!!!!! :crazy:

13. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    :crazy::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    would now be a bad time to mention that i was gonna break into yer tent to snuggle yesterday morn ?? :smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I had my sleeping bag locked down tight, but I dont think Richard would have minded. :smile2:

16. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Oh man!:crazy::eek:oooh: Yall are too much!!:smile2::tounge_out::smile2:

17. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Sorry I couldn't make it. It was my son's first cub scout campout. If I come next time I'll remember to bring my sheet metal shorts.Did you boys catch any fish? Between the campout and dove hunting Sunday night I managed to amass over 100 chigger bites. My bites have bites. Grabbed the wrong can of bug spray out of my boat it was almost empty. Jr didn't get a single bite.I guess I sprayed him first. Iv'e now been to 3 public hunting areas supposedly managed for dove and I haven't fired a single shot in anger.I was so frustrated I shot one out of a tree in the back yard with that 1200 fps pellet gun today[ my only kill of the season.]

18. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    sorry to hear bout the lack of dove. i hope duck season dont go that way. im gearing up for early teal that starts this saturday.

19. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Hang on a minute.... You have Missouri Buddies?!?!:smile2:

20. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Im friends with a few of the Missouri guys. We went to the Missouri Gathering at Truman in May. It was a good time, and I wanted to learn how to fish that outlet down there. I went back down there in June I believe it was to fish a ACATS tourney with Gary F. Troy and Kirk are some good guys and they put on a good tourney. There is alot to be learned from guys from other states. Missouri has some good fishing to be had. I just wish I could make it down that way more often. Maybe next year. :big_smile: