KC Boat Show

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Terry Day, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    I got in late yesterday from Phoenix. I wanted to turn around and go back!! Anyway, I was taking my wife to work this morning and noticed a bill board for the KC Boat Show. I think that it is the 22nd to the 25th. I will go either Thursday or Friday as there are too many people there on the week end. I read a lot of the posts on the St. Loius Show. I hope that this one is better. One of the marina's from down Warsaw way usually has a catfishing boat there. That's what I want to see. I want to get some ideas on mounting rod holderrs to the back of the boat. Hope to see some of you there. I will wear my Red BOC hat so that I can be identified. For those of you who have to work in this - the key word is layers!!!!

2. Willy

Willy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Smithville Marine is having a Open House and Garage sale this weekend . The garage sale event is for 2 days starting the 17th and there are special pricing on a lot of boats and motors.Open house runs till the 25th of this month.Come on up and see what they have to offer. I know there is free food involved also.There is also a Catfish Pro or 2 there also if ya want to talk catfishing.

3. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Willy I'm gonna go on up to Smithville Marine Saturday afternoon and Bug You and Jaimison...LOL Need to get that mold from Ya anyhow.

Catfishermen, free food, and fancy boats....Billy you gotta keep Me out of trouble....I'm sure i'll fall in love with at least one of those fancy boats