KC Boat Show - Friday

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Terry Day, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    The Boat Show ain't what it used too be!!! Seriously, I was very disappointed. Unless you were after go-fast-fiberglass, there wasn't much there! The vendors were even few and far between. Did look at one 20' SeaArk Rivercat and priced it and a 22 footer with cabin. Not as bad as I had expected. Boats came from Pat's at Lexington. I spoke with the factory rep out of Arkansas. He was aretty nice guy and gave me all the information that I requested. What is the location (City) of Clark's that I have been reading in so many posts. I won't be going to the KC Boat Show any time in the near future. Only good thing about it was that it only cost me $6.50 to be disappointed. Saw more up at Smithville Marine last weekend then I did at Bartle Hall.

2. Willy

Willy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ya should of grabbed me and we could of talked catfishing. I had on My BOC hat and was there both days. gonna be there this weekend also.Come on up and eat free food and talk catfishing if ya want to.:big_smile:

3. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Billy, I had my red BOC hat on. We must have just missed each other. I spent most of my time at the Water Patrol Booth, The Cherokee Lake Booth and looking at the 20' SeaArk there at Pat's Boat display. I would enjoy meeting you - but there's nothing to bring me back to the boat show. Just curious, are you working the show? If so, at which location - just in case I change my mind. Thanks

4. Willy

Willy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I should of said I was at Smithville Marine. I am on their Pro Staff and one of my obligations is to work the Open House and boat shows.I am heading out to go there in a few to work this weekend also. Hope to see a few faces there and talk catfishing and show ya what they have in catfishing boats.