KC Boat And Sports Show!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Blade4130, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Hi Guys,

it's been a while since I have been on here. Lot's of things going on in preperation for this year and one of them being getting a new boat. Has anybody been to the boat show yet? just wondering if it was worth venturing out this year as last year wasn't all that. Bass Pro has one coming up and there should be another one at Bartle in the near future. Also if anybody knows of a great deal on a used tracker pro crappie 17 50 horse or higher let me know. Same goes for a pro guide v 16 and vod v tx17 pro.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good to see ya back Don. There have been some threads on this and the interest wasn't very high among the members. No catfishin seminars this year. The most interest was in the bikini contest at noon Sat. LOL I am not going this year.

3. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Hi Bluejay,

It sure has been a while, but soon I will be around again. Things are much different than last time, but I guess Paul is working on a bunch of things for the site. As much I like a bikinni contests as the next guy I think I may pass this one up. I never saw anything to really grab me to bring me out there in the cold. I am 99% sure I am going to go with a tracker so I will see what the bass pro shop boat show will be like. Stacey King will be there in Independece BP and I forget who is going to be at the one in Olatha. Not catfishing guys, but he may be somebody worth meeting. Anyhoo, snaggin season will soon be here. I will have a new boat and those blues should be bitting good around then.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Good to see ya back on Don. It has been a while. Good luck on the quest for a new boat. Maybe we can go after some big blues this summer.

Tom

5. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Heck yea we will for sure : )

6. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Welcome back Don, it has been a while....

7. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Thanks, and it sure has been a while. I hope everybody had a great time over the holidays.

8. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Hey <lol> what happened to all our Mo Jo, rep, thanks and posts

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Good Question

10. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    You might want to venture down to Warsaw and look down there. The boat dealers have plenty of boats to choose from and their overhead is lower.

11. McLovin

McLovin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's where I'm gonna go look for my next boat. I've had several people tell me that you can find some pretty good deals around Warsaw.

12. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Thanks for the info : )

13. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Did anyone go to the sports show? How was it?