Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kaw Lake blues are alive and well! We caught 17 yesterday that weighed approx 200 pounds. The fish are 5 feet from the surface. We found fish for 1/2 mile and all were from 5 to 10' down. My buddies caught 60 with the bulk from 10-15 pounds. My biggest was around 25. We had 4 below 5 pounds and the rest were 10 +. This pattern should last for 30 days or so. One other boat was advised as to where to fish and how to fish and at the end of the day they had not caught a fish. They were drifting with shiners and we were using cut shad. What was sad was that they were drifting exactly where I told them but they did not have cut shad.:sad2:
catman

·
Registered
38 Posts
:confused2:whoa sounds like you had a heck of a day. what part of lake were you fishing, we tried **** creek monday didnot do any good think the water is to cold. tried to find shad and could not find any. fyi we went north into the river. thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
123 Posts
So George, exactly where are the fish? Getting ready to head over there in a few days. Are they up North past the **** creek area? What depth were you fishing in? You said they were down 5 to 10 ft but how deep was the water?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.