Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Kept the title simple, so JW would not be confused lol) Sooo...Sheila, think ya might let me borrow that Black and Blue fishin' pole once in a while? Pleeeaaase?:smile2:

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Dang it Sheila :angry:.

Oops......uh, sorry, I mean CONGRATULATIONS sis :wink:! You better be careful lettin' Matt borrow your prize, who knows when you'll get it back? Of course if he tries to claim it for his own I'm sure it'll become a whippin' stick pretty quick :smile2:.

Man, I would LUV to win one of those you lucky dog you! :cool2:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Congratulations, Shelia!

Perhaps you could sale it to Matt, or better yet, RENT it to him, on an hourly basis.
Just a thought.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Congrats to you . I'd be careful loaning it to Matt. Fishin trips may get longer. Then again...........

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great Idea! That rent could get pretty high on those 2 day fishing trips!:smile2:
Not to worry, work has already spoiled pretty much my whole summer by revoking my 2 days off at a time. Keep it. I won't need it anyways.:embarassed::sad2:

You will look funny though with that nice custom rod, with a piece of string tied to the end of it, and a bobber.:smile2:

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
well if you dont go fishing with it, you can always use it with a good reel to fly kites.:tounge_out:

Congrats on the win. Enjoy it. :big_smile:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.