kat bobbers

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by boombalaty, Oct 7, 2009.

1. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Just got my first 4! I had seen them before but never really had a chance to appreciate them fully! I made my first set and they worked good .... but I dont think I will waste my time. Every one that has not tried them, ORDER UP! Awesome job on a great product guys!

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt you will be pleased with the Kat Bobbers. Enjoy.

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Matt, I'm sure you'll love'em. Pete just sent us a few to try and put to the test. We've been working with'em in different situations on two different lakes for 3 weeks now and Catching fish in both! The force reqiured for a cat to pull it down pretty much sets the hook for you when used with Gamakatsu circle hooks or the Matzuo sickles. They are way better than the normal cigar floats that I've used for 20+ years.

You never know! A Kat Bobber might help win the Classic and wouldn't that be cool.

Pop Pop

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Guys thanks on the good post on our Kat Bobbers. Keep an eye out.:wink: As theres going to be a great special coming around Christmas for customers that has ordered before. We will be getting in touch with our Valued customers and passing along the savings to them for supporting us the way you have.
    Again thanks for each and every post that is on our products. Post help us and the BOC . Each of these will just keep growing over the months and years to come.:cool2:
    Pete

5. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Kat Bobber is the best invention since the wheel, lol. Obviously they work for me or I would not say that. Cant wait for Spring to tear em up again. Try them at night also with a glow stick. Once you try that your hooked.

6. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I was lucky enough to win some.I placed another order today with Pete , shipped the same day.You can't beat that with a stick.Thanks again Pete and Wild Wolf.

7. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Pete, thanks for the katbobbers, and 8" glowsticks. they will be coming in handy this winter. You might be getting a call, if you haven't already. Some people that was fishing with me on my boat recently was asking about them and I passed along where to get them.:wink:

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks Mike, Sure could use all the sales we can get this time of year.:eek:oooh: But then again giving me plenty of time to Fish this fall and winter .
    Pete