Kat Bobbers

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by RPnKC, Jul 12, 2009.

1. RPnKC

RPnKC New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Ordered and received KB-2 and KB-4 from Pete at Wildwolf Products. http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/katbob.htm
    Service was prompt and courteous. I heard Pete is a member here, but don't know his username.

Anyway, first time out with them Friday 07/10/2009 with ShelbyGT1979. Shelby caught his new personal best 13# and I caught this 30#. We were using the KB-2, glow sticks, and small green sunfish and bluegills. Four flatheads total (we both caught 8#), numerous pesky channels, in about 2 hours before foul weather came our way.

I must say that these bobbers work better for me than the stick type, and the visual confirmation and entertainment factor is great!

ShelbyGT1979:
    Shelby_13lb_Flat_7_10_09_500x400.jpg

Me and 30#:
    Rick_30lb_Flat_7_10_09.500x400.jpg
    Rick_30lb_Flat_7_10_09_1.500x400.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  2. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Way to go on the fish.Congratulations:wink:

Them bobbers I thought would be the way to go too! on the river at night.

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Must of been a friggen blast:wink: Nice report Rick and thanks for the pics. Nice catch:wink:

4. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla

Pete goes by ShilohRed. I have a lot of his items and they all work great for me.

5. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    that would be ShilohRed, bro.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  6. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I gpt some of them this spring,I love em!:wink:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rick thanks for the pics and story. Nice fish. WTG. The Kat Bobbers are the cats meow.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Rick I see you had a good trip with the floats. Its like a lot of other products. If they use them, there a customer. They work just as needed for catfish and even stripers.
    Hope your next trip is better then this one was. Also will get your 30 lber on wildwolfproducts.com will need the info to go along with it. But we will sure get it on there. Along with any other customers that would like there catch listed.
    Pete

9. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I love Kat Bobbers I ordered one this spring and will be ordering a couple more soon. June and July has been awesome with the Kat Bobbers, thats all ive used and thats all ill use till they stop biteing. I put a green sunfish 3' down and the channels and flats have been tearing them up. I got my PB channel a couple of weeks ago, a 18#er on the Kat Bobber, thats why its hard to give them up for bottom fishing right now. My buddy Tcole/Todd also got his PB on a Kat Bobber, a 18# blue. There isnt a whole lot of those up here our way, but he got em. All were CPRd. Thanks Wild Wolf for the great products.

10. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    Great catches! i haven't been able to try my K Bobbers yet (unfortunate work injury has both my arms with broken bones) but I like the simple but well made bobbers and the lightstick hole and sticks should be a cool way of keeping my bait at the depth I want it and supply a better visual night aid than the rod tip. Price was very reasonable when you look at what plain old red/white round bobbers cost.
    When I first saw these bobbers I couln't beleive how simple the idea was and how effective it should be. Actually, I'm suprised someone didn't think of this a long time ago.

11. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Five days later from last post, still catching em on Kat Bobbers.