Kat Bobbers

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by fish, Apr 14, 2009.

1. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    These kat bobbers are just perfect for drift fishing or any other way one likes to fish. Maw and I mostly drift fish and with the Kat Bobbers the bait is presented as natural as if it weren't on the hook.

If you are hanging up on the bottom just hit bottom and reel up a little and fish that depth, no more hangups. We fish with large bream and the Kat Bobbers will hold the big bait and big sinker just fine.

You are not limited to fishing right along side the boat either. Fishing up to a log jam is great also because you can anchor above the jam and float your bait right up to the jam without getting hung up. If I hadn't tryed them I wouldn't believe how much they improve our fishing.

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I use some that I made and they worked pretty good, so I'm saving my pennies so I can order some of the good ones from Pete at Wild Wolf.

3. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    getting ready to try them thursday i hope they work that well:wink:

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    They do work great, Best part is they last there not going to fall apart after being used a few times.
    Guess I need to build them where they don't last LOL Hard to sell more when a few last a year or more easy.
    Pete