Kat Bobbers / Slip Floats

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by ShilohRed, Jul 3, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We have in stock our Kat Bobbers from the 2" tall and 2 5/8" round up to our 5" tall and 2 5/8" round bobbers.
    Also we have the Fat kat bobbers also. These are 3 3/4" round by 2",3"4" & 5" also we can custom make them in bigger sizes.
    Just look at what the people in West Ar are catching with our big floats.
    Heres the link to where there at on our website. http://wildwolfproducts.com/katbob.htm
    Pete

2. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    I had thought about making some bobbers from info I found but decided to buy some of yours. It was cheaper and easier (I'm basically lazy) than making them. They look great, I haven't fished them yet but it appears the Kat Bobbers will be good with the glowsticks for night and bait suspension.
    Thanks,
    Larry

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Larry a lot of people find that out. They build a bunch, then add up what it cost them for something that is not built as good as ours. They have more in the home made ones.
    Best of luck fishing them.
    Pete

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I used and loved the kat bobbers last weekend. I had glow stiks in them and the only negative thing i seen was a time or two with the glow stik in them my line would get fouled around the stik. Usually not an issue though.

5. RPnKC

RPnKC New Member

State:
    Kansas
  6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Great, Great product. Thankyou Pete.