Kat Bobbers on sale now!

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Aug 24, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
  2. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks to the ones that have ordered the Kat Bobbers and Fat Kat Bobbers so far. I will keep this sale going for a few more days.
    Best of luck with your fishing the rest of the summer and fall.
    Pete

4. fish_head

fish_head New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I have what is probably a dumb question. On the Kat bobbers- you're using them as a surface bobber, right- not just to suspend a bait off the bottom? That's the way it looks but I read some posts and it sounded like maybe they were using them with a real big weight to keep bait up some.
    Might try them!
    Thanks

5. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    do you have any deals on where you can buy a couple for a cheaper price?

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    They were on sale for over 3 weeks. But that special is off now. We may run a special again but not sure if it will be this year or not.
    Also Our price compared to other big floats are cheaper then theres. Ours are ABS and PVC. Tough as nails. Also will allow a person to use a glow stick with them each and every time your night fishing.
    Please read up on them. People are catching fish with them. And keep on ordering them again and again.

AS for the question on how there used You can use then in anyway any other float can be used.
    I use them to suppend the bait in say 20f of water in 40ft. Or use them to set the depth off bottom a few feet. Or even use them with a sinker on the bottom and the bait up 3 or 4 ft off bottom in heavy structure. This way when a fish hits if you have the sinker rigged right. It breaks off if hung and allows you to get a fish out that other wise would get hung up.
    Hope this helps.
    Pete