kat bobber question

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by tomcat85, Dec 21, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    hey gene im planning on ordering some kat bobbers after christmas. i just had a few questions i mostly fish for channels around here im planning on going for flatheads over the summer i was wondering what the best sizes would be for channels and flats any help would be great thankyou!

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Those Cat Bobbers are the Bomb.And They Work For Flats as Well as Channels. Buy The Larger size I think the 5 or 6 inchers are what You want, Gean is a Super Guy and Won't steer You Wrong.J.D.

3. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Tom:

Everyone has their favorites naturally. In my opinion any size will work fine for about any type of Catfish. If you are targeting larger fish or using larger baits then get bigger KatBobbers. The bigger they are the better job they do helping to self set the hook. The way they are designed makes it tough for that ole Cat to have his way with the bobber. LOL

Those are my opinions ands maybe some othgers will jump in here and give you their views.

Thanks for the Post JD with your views.

Thanks for your interest Tom:

Gene

4. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    no problem gene i guess ill figure out what size im going to get when i go to order them. thanks j.d. for the input!