Kat Bobber help

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by bowfin, Mar 7, 2007.

1. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Im thinking of getting me aWild Wolf Kat Bobberbut I dont know much adout them.How to fish them what baitand how deep.If you guys could give me some help it would mean alot.

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    I fish both live and cut bait under them. I let the fish tell me how deep to set the float. i change Dept until i find fish feeding

3. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    David:

Dafin has given some good info. Every fisherman probably fishes a Float maybe different than the next guy. If you have Flatheads in the water that you fish, Set the depth to fish at 5 or 6 feet deep and fish the water close to the shore that is 8 to 10 deep. You WILL catch Flatheads if they are there using live Bluegills or live shad. If you are fishing Blues then fish the depth that they are suspended at if you have a boat and a fish finder(LCD) and use Cut or Live bait. Either will work and don't be afraid to use some BIG BAITS. I came up with the KatBobber to solve my problem here of getting hung up on the bottom in this rocky bottom lake that I live by. If you use them, You WILL catch fish.

Good luck;

Gene

4. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks for the help I wont to try something new.Now all I have to do is place my order with Catfish Connection just a small 120.00 doller order I think I will Be fine as lon as the better half dont find out:big_smile: