kaskaski asian carp roundup

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS RIVERS TALK' started by poopdeck [patrick], Jan 11, 2008.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
  2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Cant they increase the market demand by trying to sell to a feed mill or fertilizer co.? Perhaps some catfood maker, asian carp & gravy..Mmmm Think outside the box and create the demand for it.

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    You would think so Scott, Have heard over the years that they are looking into food for the Zoo's, subs for animal food, Prison meals.....Several different things, but then thats about all you hear on it. No idea, I would think something could be used, animal feed, or atleast a filler? maybe we can press the oil out of them suckers for Bio fuel :wink:.

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    "Hey baby.. wanna take a rid in my hog? Ya... it runs on Asian Carp juice."

Oh yes... I see it as a great pickup line already.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well what ever gets ya the chickies BW! LOL, Ah yes, grab the rods hook up the boat, need to fill the fuel tank its running low again, time to fish! That would be a rough way of doing it eh? LMAO! may just have to dig the ol' cider press out of the barn and try this, what ya think?, how many asians does it take to fill the truck, LOL! Hmmm better reword that a bit, how many Asian Carp do ya need to press the oil out of them to get 40 gallons of Bio fuel? LOL!